• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
The Motherlode is really good for sleeping, and is feminized.

The Warlock x Brazil is regular, hope you get lucky.

I have a Mad Scientist x Motherlode Kush ready in about a week, looking beautiful, very compact buds and they start to get a bit purple.
Will post some pics soon.
i want some of all of those!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
i planted 3 of the Afgan Nevilles they are a few days old and doing great! i have had 100% germination rate on all of the seeds i have used from @Poekie
Still in test phase the Nevil x Afghan, but pretty sure they will turn out real nice.
Great news about the germination rate, thank you.
Its a lot of work checking seeds manually, but these comments make it worthwhile !

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Hope that all the tester seeds made it to their destinations.
If not, just let me know.
Thanks !
Hi, was sent over because I think as a newbie with some time before I start photos I’d run some autos to get a little experience and product sooner. I don’t want to take a lot of your time but general advice would help me. I’d want to run 2 of 2 sativas and an indica, if this is possible with growing types being compatible. Again, complete newbie. Interested in getting up and going as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hi, was sent over because I think as a newbie with some time before I start photos I’d run some autos to get a little experience and product sooner. I don’t want to take a lot of your time but general advice would help me. I’d want to run 2 of 2 sativas and an indica, if this is possible with growing types being compatible. Again, complete newbie. Interested in getting up and going as soon as I can.

Thank you!
Hi, not sure if autos are the best thing to start with for a newbie, any serious mistake in the first month and they may become mini autos.
Also mine take about 11 weeks to finish, so not a lot of difference with photos if you can start with clones...
Just want to be honest about it.
I will see what i got as the only real auto sativa i had was Critical Nevil Haze, only few left to make new seeds next year.
Will sent you a message later on.
Thanks !

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Hi, not sure if autos are the best thing to start with for a newbie, any serious mistake in the first month and they may become mini autos.
Also mine take about 11 weeks to finish, so not a lot of difference with photos if you can start with clones...
Just want to be honest about it.
I will see what i got as the only real auto sativa i had was Critical Nevil Haze, only few left to make new seeds next year.
Will sent you a message later on.
Thanks !
Thank you for the reply and honesty. I will look for the message.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
2018 05 17 074003

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I am digging this thread. Honored to be in a thread with like minded individuals. Respect to @Poekie for his respectable prices and great Genetics. It's awesome to find someone who cares more about Genetics then money.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I am digging this thread. Honored to be in a thread with like minded individuals. Respect to @Poekie for his respectable prices and great Genetics. It's awesome to find someone who cares more about Genetics then money.
Also being honest and steering people right. I took his advice (suggestion) and stuck with photos. I just ordered “beginner” seeds. Plants more tolerant to the mistakes I’ll make. I didn’t think twice and I’ve been agonizing. Very cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom