• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Was wondering how that Afghan ended, i only grow outside.
Inside with 18 hours of light could make big buds...
I think I grew this one as alternatively as you possibly can compared to an outdoors grow, Indoors, 24/0 light, Topped, Fimmed, LST, Super Crop, Accidental Breakage, Growing in a modified Kids Wellie boot.... List goes on :-)
However, I wasn't even supposed to grow it until next grow, it was only the wellie challenge that got me to do it, next time I'll do two of the in a more regular fashion.
She is closing in on 10 weeks now (16th October seed drop date) getting very very sticky but funny enough not very smelly yet.
20201219 110259

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Will do a Christmas sale, this coming week all seeds 1 Euro.
Felices fiestas !

I'll have to get a few, I want to try that Magnum and see how monstrous I can make one of those giant buds grow :-)
What the regular finish time on the Afghan by the way?
I do know it isn't a very exact thing as I'm growing it indoors etc...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I'll have to get a few, I want to try that Magnum and see how monstrous I can make one of those giant buds grow :-)
What the regular finish time on the Afghan by the way?
I do know it isn't a very exact thing as I'm growing it indoors etc...
Depends how well done you like them but for me outside 9 - 10 weeks.
But i dont do anything apart for maybe some LST for the larger varieties like Magnum.
I see you stripped all the big leaves.
Many ways to grow a plant...
Interesting about the 24 hour light cycle, i know some more people doing that with autos.
I will sent you some Magnum seeds, as a Christmas present.
She gets pretty big so use some of your bending and trimming techniques.
Enjoy !
Take care.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Depends how well done you like them but for me outside 9 - 10 weeks.
But i dont do anything apart for maybe some LST for the larger varieties like Magnum.
I see you stripped all the big leaves.
Many ways to grow a plant...
Interesting about the 24 hour light cycle, i know some more people doing that with autos.
I will sent you some Magnum seeds, as a Christmas present.
She gets pretty big so use some of your bending and trimming techniques.
Enjoy !
Take care.
How much you selling seeds for? I'm looking for larger yielding autos. LMK what your larger yielder plants are and prices and may grab some from you.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m just now smokin some magnum (@Poekie seeds for the first time) o ly been in a jar a couple weeks, great smoke! props to @Poekie some of the best autos I’ve grown! Fairly new to auto grows but still nice plant all around -easy to grow- heavy yielded- nice well rounded buzz-good flavor

3902E00E CB08 4316 B28A 9B4C2D207A90
41F0E6C0 4422 4A3F 9E1A F13B6F5820A6
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
How much you selling seeds for? I'm looking for larger yielding autos. LMK what your larger yielder plants are and prices and may grab some from you.
Hi
For Christmas sale this week a euro each.
Most productive that i have now are Critical Nevil Haze and Magnum.
Thanks

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I’m just now smokin some magnum (@Poekie seeds for the first time) o ly been in a jar a couple weeks, great smoke! props to @Poekie some of the best autos I’ve grown! Fairly new to auto grows but still nice plant all around -easy to grow- heavy yielded- nice well rounded buzz-good flavor
Waiting for him to shoot me some prices. @Moshcheck your PM wanna show ya something .

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thank you !
Really happy to hear.
Magnum and Mandarín were the autos i started with about 6 or 7 years ago.
Had a friend who had access to lots of interesting seeds and clones, not so much buying, more trading.
Anyway Magnum is still one of the favorites.
For next season will work on a Crítical Magnum, sweeter and quicker than Magnum, and pretty potent knockout effect.

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Good Day Growskie's, Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

I received my package of bean's today from Poekie. From Spain to Ontario Canada the shipping took just under a month and that was with flu and the holidays going on, so not to bad time frame. All seeds are in good condition and I look forward to popping some of these soon. Thanks again Poekie.
Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Good Day Growskie's, Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

I received my package of bean's today from Poekie. From Spain to Ontario Canada the shipping took just under a month and that was with flu and the holidays going on, so not to bad time frame. All seeds are in good condition and I look forward to popping some of these soon. Thanks again Poekie.
Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Great
Looking forward to see some pictures.
Indeed the post can take between a week and a month roughly, i was told at the Post Office everything is slower because of the virus situation.
Thank you !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Poekie is great with posting quick :-)

Here's an Afghan Auto from Poekie that I'm just getting ready to harvest, 14 weeks from seed.

View attachment 1081952View attachment 1081953View attachment 1081954
Oh my...
Wow, those buds have become really big and are looking nice.
Well done !
I am impressed, i dont get such big buds outside.
And also...14 weeks ?
Mine were done in 9/10 weeks...
Thats a mystery.
The pic with the little angry bird i am gonna nominate for Pic of the month.
Saludos.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm sure all my Topping and Training extended the grow period by a couple of weeks, also I'm growing indoor in Coco/Perlite and 24/0 light.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I'm sure all my Topping and Training extended the grow period by a couple of weeks, also I'm growing indoor in Coco/Perlite and 24/0 light.
Still, very surprising to extend the life of an auto.
Am gonna take a look at that boot contest.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Still, very surprising to extend the life of an auto.
Am gonna take a look at that boot contest.
I have been posting nearly daily updates with pics since dropping the seed on 16th October so you can get a very good idea of the grow if you have the time to read it, there's a few really good other entries as well

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have been posting nearly daily updates with pics since dropping the seed on 16th October so you can get a very good idea of the grow if you have the time to read it, there's a few really good other entries as well
Ohh i missed that.
Thanks, gonna take a look.
And yes, plenty of time, we are in a semi confinement and almost everything is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom