• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I'm over in Spain too I might get some from you too one day not now but if you want follow me back I have original og kush regular seeds and as I always want more Spanish growers to talk to as we have the same heat issues to deal with lol speak soon happy 420 every body
Nice !
Still pretty chilly here but heat will come soon, no doubt.
The weeks with 39° from last summer were still doable for the plants, but this year i will give them more shade in the hottest months, under a fig tree.
Saludos

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Here's the Magnum Auto from Poekie, 9 weeks just gone, growing in Coco.
20210401 132437

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Wow thats quite a beast, looking good again mate.
Did you defoliate the big fan leaves ?
Wonder how those buds are gonna fill up.
Good luck and hope to see more pics when closer to finish.
Yes I have had to defoliate it quite a bit, still growing in the same 60/120/180cm tent and 6 plants again, I think I gave all my plants a little stress but hopefully they'll still be decent sized buds.
Here's the Pina I'm trying as Bonzai/Mini Plant
20210401 211430

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yes I have had to defoliate it quite a bit, still growing in the same 60/120/180cm tent and 6 plants again, I think I gave all my plants a little stress but hopefully they'll still be decent sized buds.
Here's the Pina I'm trying as Bonzai/Mini Plant
View attachment 1109025
Great, creative with cannabis, very nice !
I really like bonsai.
Found a nice pic out there on the web.
72468394 2269893356454254 2174182818274344960 n

StankStirr

StankStirr

Hey I'm looking for autoflower seeds right now to run outdoors. The pics I've seen look great and would love to run your gear. The only hang up is I live in NW Washington in the US and am pressed for time to get things rolling. Do you have an estimated time for shipping? I thought I read that you're located in Spain...
Either way, your stuff looks great man! Respect!

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Hey I'm looking for autoflower seeds right now to run outdoors. The pics I've seen look great and would love to run your gear. The only hang up is I live in NW Washington in the US and am pressed for time to get things rolling. Do you have an estimated time for shipping? I thought I read that you're located in Spain...
I ordered from him around Christmas last year and got from Spain to the states during flu in a week. I was blown away.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Since your in Spain looking for sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig they come/ came in fem and reg autos, if can find will buy, was lucky to find un feminized sour 60 seeds witch is 1 half of spyder for breeding but would like to get spyder, if can get drop a line mony is no problem.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thanks man, gonna sent a PM.
Shipping usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks.
Have a pheno from auto Matanuska that i tried outside in autumn and did really well, very resistant.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Since your in Spain looking for sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig they come/ came in fem and reg autos, if can find will buy, was lucky to find un feminized sour 60 seeds witch is 1 half of spyder for breeding but would like to get spyder, if can get drop a line mony is no problem.
Ok gonna take a look at Mdanzig, i know the name, but never tried.
Will sent PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom