• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
1m tall Pina, picture taken last night, seed was dropped on 20th June, 51/52 days, growing in Canna Coco with clay balls and using Canna nutrients.

20210811 204820

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Impressive !
I think the room may start to smell like pineapple in the near future...
She's still more like strong Citrus/Grape fruit at the moment but the sweet Pineapple is starting to come through in the background.
I can't identify the smell on the Critical Nevil Haze yet but it is something like a dead body with smelly feet at the moment 😂

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
She's still more like strong Citrus/Grape fruit at the moment but the sweet Pineapple is starting to come through in the background.
I can't identify the smell on the Critical Nevil Haze yet but it is something like a dead body with smelly feet at the moment 😂
I find it not easy to accurately describe a smell, but you are pretty close !
Hope you can enjoy that dead body smelly feet smell...even though It sounds pretty horrible.

crazy

crazy

I had to switch back to my pc due to fat fingers...lol

This girl has been a very easy grower , she's not picky at all about her nutes . I just added a dose of nitrogen to her feed as soon as I got back from vacation . This is the first time she has ever had yellowing leaves ! She's been growing in a 5 gallon grow bag on 18/6 light schedule .

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
about how long on the critical neville haze? mine is 75 days, im thinking not too much longer, but someone said 100 days, this one will be done well before that! i could take it now and it would be in the window.

the trichs are cloudy and not too many amber yet. it is really nice looking!

id take a pic... but i had this run in... and lost, so now i have a non functioning right arm and hand! i cant seem to do anything with my left!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
about how long on the critical neville haze? mine is 75 days, im thinking not too much longer, but someone said 100 days, this one will be done well before that! i could take it now and it would be in the window.

the trichs are cloudy and not too many amber yet. it is really nice looking!

id take a pic... but i had this run in... and lost, so now i have a non functioning right arm and hand! i cant seem to do anything with my left!
Around 11 weeks to keep the sativa effect, you can let her go longer and wait for amber tricomes but then the effect will be a bit more narcotic.

Pity you cant make pics.
Hope you recover soon.
I was hit on the knee by a car few days ago, but got lucky, lots of ice and some acupuncture and i am good again.
Wish you well.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
it will be 11 wks friday, ill figure the auto thing out and get a shot

hit! oh no! glad youre ok though!

Mrb53

Mrb53

I am in the market for seeds...AUTO PREFERRED...sativa and Indica.....hybrids...message me with what you have, USD cost and shipping method / cost / eta timeframe
I use PayPal...or other method/s...
PS - are they fem or regular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom