For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Hello Fellow growers and smokers. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted but have finally gotten around to popping some of Poekies beans. First picture is the Magnum Auto and the second is the Afghan Auto. Both are 21 days from the seeds popping. So far so good. I did attempt a couple outdoors however they both got munched by wildlife. Will try and keep you posted.

Poekie, what do you have available at this time?

78D68B9E 3D78 4E8E 9DC9 2676A6A73805
6AECB71E 3F0B 4C2F 8C10 423450ECF75D
150A9B4B D854 4A50 8206 DD445C0FE4E4
Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Oh and they are growing in amended coco with perlite. I’m currently starting them out under my 600watt MH conversion bulb and then they are going under my Newer LED once they start budding up.
Cheers

JoryK

JoryK

Hi, if you still have any of like a few blue skunk, pina, Magnum, and og kush. Maybe like 3-4 of each? Let me like what you can do please. Pm me if you’d be so kind. Thx.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hello Fellow growers and smokers. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted but have finally gotten around to popping some of Poekies beans. First picture is the Magnum Auto and the second is the Afghan Auto. Both are 21 days from the seeds popping. So far so good. I did attempt a couple outdoors however they both got munched by wildlife. Will try and keep you posted.

Hi there, nice to see your grow.

For outside i strongly recommend making some kind of protective cages, from chicken wire for example, i do that with every plant now after losing too many small plants to wild goats, rabbits, mice, snails, birds and whoever else.

The birds dont eat the plants but just throw them out looking for worms that i always put in the soil, especially the blackbirds, but i dont blame them and enjoy their company.

The wild goats are amazing, they climb in the almond trees to eat fresh almonds, they even chew on the branches until they break and fall on the ground so they can eat all the remaining almonds.
Clever creatures.

Later will make some pics from the protection i make to give you some ideas.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hi, if you still have any of like a few blue skunk, pina, Magnum, and og kush. Maybe like 3-4 of each? Let me like what you can do please. Pm me if you’d be so kind. Thx.
Hi ok i will PM now.
Thanks

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter

IMG 20210718 0924312
IMG 20210718 0924032

Those are some of the protection measures.
Same for the small cucumber just behind it, beans, okra, pumpkin etc.
What i dont protect i possibly lose...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter

About what is available ;
Afghan (stock finishing rather quickly)
Green Poison
Zkittlez
Mandarin (mainly Diesel genetics)
Cheese Magnum
Piña

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

View attachment 1147279View attachment 1147280
Those are some of the protection measures.
Same for the small cucumber just behind it, beans, okra, pumpkin etc.
What i dont protect i possibly lose...
Hi Poekie, thanks for the reply. I know what you mean. My other outdoor spot has protection around the girls. Those autos I planted outside almost 2 months ago and they were doing great until they started flowering then something ate them hahaha, hope the little fucker that did at least got a buzz from it. Lol

cheers

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

The Magnum I have growing is only on day 22 and she is already putting off a lemon candy dro smell to her. Very interested to see what she smells like once flowering starts. Also it seemed like once she hit that 3 week mark… it was on. She grew at least 1 inch in the last 24hrs.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The Magnum I have growing is only on day 22 and she is already putting off a lemon candy dro smell to her. Very interested to see what she smells like once flowering starts. Also it seemed like once she hit that 3 week mark… it was on. She grew at least 1 inch in the last 24hrs.
Yes the Magnum is my biggest auto, kind of XL auto.
Would like to see some Pic once she is done, always interesting to see the results.
Hope to make new Magnum seeds next season.
Good luck.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Day 28 from seed of the Auto Magnum. Broke the main cola 2 weeks ago but managed to tape her up and she recovered without Much problems.View attachment 1151061
Breaking stem can happen with bending for LST, but indeed, usually its not a problem.
In fact, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, may also be true for plants.
She still has almost 2 months to go, and will become quite a bit bigger.
Good luck and have fun !

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
this is the Matanuska from @Poekie

it is 64 days old, in a 5 gal bag pot with lots of light!

i had 2 of these. the first was kept at about 81f and it was done by 8 weeks, pretty perfect too. the buds were textbook shape and it is drying nicely! the second pic is about a week before i chopped her. i waited till she was 8 weeks, but she really looked pretty shaped and colors! she really loved the higher temps too!

the other was at 74f-76f and happy as a lark!

20210731 095738

20210720 185900

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
this is the Matanuska from @Poekie

it is 64 days old, in a 5 gal bag pot with lots of light!

i had 2 of these. the first was kept at about 81f and it was done by 8 weeks, pretty perfect too. the buds were textbook shape and it is drying nicely! the second pic is about a week before i chopped her. i waited till she was 8 weeks, but she really looked pretty shaped and colors! she really loved the higher temps too!

the other was at 74f-76f and happy as a lark!

View attachment 1151859
View attachment 1151860
Looking really nice, especially the second pic is a beautiful bud !
Well done !

The higher temps shouldnt be a problem, i grew her outside at about 100F, 38°C without any issues, finishing pretty quick at about 9 weeks.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The plants that will make the tester seeds have been pollinated, should be ready in about 5 weeks, then i will sent them to the testing volunteers.
They are Tangie, AK Skunk, Nevil x Afghan and Cheese x Afghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom