Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
My first bit of Critical Nevil Haze ISO/Shatter😎

20210827 181652

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Hey there @Poekie ! Little late to the party, but do you still have feminized auto seeds for sale?

Thinking about my next grow being my first foray into the auto world.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I haven't grown the Zkittlez yet but this is the Mandarin 😎

View attachment 1162413
Great, nice to see the Mandarin again, started out with Mandarin and Magnum years ago, still like both.

Afghan, Critical Nevil Haze, Blue Skunk, Cheese Magnum, Tangie and Zkittlez will also continue.

And next season wanna try the Elephant (thanks!) and Sour 60 and Grizzly Crinkle that i got from @Edinburgh, very curious about all those new genetics.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
If you end up getting seeds for elephant, sour 60 and grizzly crinkle I’d love to try them. I’ve never even heard of strains that go by that name. It must mean there either really new or very good strains.
I dont think i can use Elephant(SSSC) for making crosses, i just got some seeds to try from another member and am very curious as she should be very high in THC and CBD, and high production.

The Sour 60(Mdanzig) and Grizzly Crinkle(Mephisto) i will use to make some new crosses.
Grizzly Crinkle Genetics: Sour Crinkle x 3 Bears OG
Sour 60 Genetics: Lowryder x Master Kush x Blueberry x Sour Bubble.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yes, please do keep us posted !

The last autos have been harvested and tester seeds will be sent out in about 10 days.

If anybody has a preference, let me know, there is Afghan Cheese, Tangie, Nevil x Afghan and AK Skunk.

After that i will have a break for about a month, hoping to find a new and more suitable house in the countryside.

Thanks everybody !

crazy

crazy

Yes, please do keep us posted !

The last autos have been harvested and tester seeds will be sent out in about 10 days.

If anybody has a preference, let me know, there is Afghan Cheese, Tangie, Nevil x Afghan and AK Skunk.

After that i will have a break for about a month, hoping to find a new and more suitable house in the countryside.

Thanks everybody !
The Afghan Cheese or the AK Skunk sounds great !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Whatever new crosses you make I really want to try. I like that you grow only autos and have real prices, not crap like these over priced companies try to sell, with unstable genetics at that.

But if you move doesn’t that mean you have to harvest all your current plants and start over? That can be such a pain , unless you use a tent.
Thanks !
And no, i couldnt leave my babies behind, only have a few photoperiod plants this season, and no long flowering sativas, so before end of October everything should be ready.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I just got your mail this morning, I had to leave after I took it in but I didn’t have a chance to open it. But I’m impressed it only took a week to get mail from Spain.
Cool, for some reason usually it takes longer from US to Spain than reverse.
Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom