• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Green Poison has only grown 1-2 cm (now 73/74cm) since last Friday but is fattening up a little instead so happy days
20210902 153831

Mrb53

Mrb53

Green Poison has only grown 1-2 cm (now 73/74cm) since last Friday but is fattening up a little instead so happy days
View attachment 1164161
if it is a not a secret, do tell...what do you feed her, what is her substrate made of, how often do you water / feed and what are the preferred Rh and temps. I have a hard time wrapping my head around root bound and yet growth that far exceeds the norm. I do not even see roots penetrating the drainage areas at the base of the solo cup...I can see them ...do you trim or do they trim themselves? I imagine the root ball must be one TIGHT WAD of roots and no real substrate to think of. Almost a hydro where all nutes come from the feeding casue there definitley is not enough substrate there to support that growth

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
It's no secret at all, it's Canna Terra Pro Plus soil, Canna Terra Veg then Bloom and PK 13/14, Boost Accelerator, Rhizotonic... EC is an average of 1.4 PH is average 6.2, RH fluctuates 50 and 75, temp between 19 and 28 Celcius
I don't trim the roots at all, plants do it themselves, cups are cut at the bottom so that they can bottom feed themselves as well from the tray they sit in, you need to find a balance here between watering and bottom feeding and it can be a little tricky and I think some strains don't like it at all, I have had a couple of disasters/learning experiences LOL
You can do it yourself, I'm no master grower, I only started in October last year and I also just came almost last in a Solo Cup competition LOL
I'll snap a few more pics later so you get a better idea, they haven't finished yet so it is no success or win just yet 😁
If you like this one you will like my Auto Elefant in a hybrid Solo Cup x Hydro Bucket setup, all same nutes in Hydro solution as well.

Mrb53

Mrb53

It's no secret at all, it's Canna Terra Pro Plus soil, Canna Terra Veg then Bloom and PK 13/14, Boost Accelerator, Rhizotonic... EC is an average of 1.4 PH is average 6.2, RH fluctuates 50 and 75, temp between 19 and 28 Celcius
I don't trim the roots at all, plants do it themselves, cups are cut at the bottom so that they can bottom feed themselves as well from the tray they sit in, you need to find a balance here between watering and bottom feeding and it can be a little tricky and I think some strains don't like it at all, I have had a couple of disasters/learning experiences LOL
You can do it yourself, I'm no master grower, I only started in October last year and I also just came almost last in a Solo Cup competition LOL
I'll snap a few more pics later so you get a better idea, they haven't finished yet so it is no success or win just yet 😁
If you like this one you will like my Auto Elefant in a hybrid Solo Cup x Hydro Bucket setup, all same nutes in Hydro solution as well.
where are you buying the canna terra...online...from Spain supplier?

HighRootz

HighRootz

not here in the us...if you have a link, I appreciate it
Here you go, bud.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Here you go, bud.

thanks...I went to that site and the ship charges were USD $1,200.00+ ....only $16.95 for 50L but just cant seem to live with that delivery charge

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
She must be getting a lot of nutes to make up for the lack of space. I’d imagine all nutes that the soil had are gone by now . I just thought if it gets root bound it makes it shorter.
The Canna Terra Pro Plus soil only have enough nutrients in it to keep the seedling going for the first 2 weeks, after that it is nutrients with pretty much every watering

Mrb53

Mrb53

The Canna Terra Pro Plus soil only have enough nutrients in it to keep the seedling going for the first 2 weeks, after that it is nutrients with pretty much every watering
thanks for that heads up...I start in peat pots, 36mm, then xfer to 3" peat cups in a organic soil...not nutes for 2/3 weeks, just RO water. Then 20-10-20 and transplant after 3rd / 4th node...just about the time I top / fim

Moshmen

Moshmen

Love this thread - I’ve been growing autos for almost 3 yrs now (200 ish plants)- started out with the expensive 3/5 packs from multiple commercial breeders. Then I was able to source beans right here on the farm again from multiple members all have been better than store bought beans, I post here because this Neville haze autoflower from @Poekie is by far the most potent/my favorite auto I’ve ran so far. Sorry no full plant pics as this was chopped around January keep up the good work over the pond! Your passion for the plant comes through your flowers!
thanx
Mosh

F32A8FAB F665 47B6 8162 E6AADE01B7B8
836FF15E 3F5D 45F0 A1A3 1295D0C08936
DFADD6CC F6B1 47B8 853A B4E6E78EB538
HighRootz

HighRootz

thanks...I went to that site and the ship charges were USD $1,200.00+ ....only $16.95 for 50L but just cant seem to live with that delivery charge
Yea, the sites all screwed up with pallet prices. If that's the proper delivery charge then I'm gonna need more subscribers to my Only Fans just to keep my hobby🤣

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Love this thread - I’ve been growing autos for almost 3 yrs now (200 ish plants)- started out with the expensive 3/5 packs from multiple commercial breeders. Then I was able to source beans right here on the farm again from multiple members all have been better than store bought beans, I post here because this Neville haze autoflower from @Poekie is by far the most potent/my favorite auto I’ve ran so far. Sorry no full plant pics as this was chopped around January keep up the good work over the pond! Your passion for the plant comes through your flowers!
thanx
Mosh
Thank you @Moshmen for your comment, that really is appreciated.

Yes, its been an incredible passion for over 30 years now, its what keeps me going and makes me happy.

(Especially in dark times like now when i realize the woman i lived with the last half year is a narcissist and makes Life really hard, thats why i need to move)

And it seems endless, old and new varieties i havent tried yet, new cannabinoids discovered, more ways of extraction, etc.

Hope to get started with rosin soon, seems like a great way of extraction.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
the highs are higher when the lows are lower...I been married to one for 18 years...we deal with toxicity all the time, just takes the right combination of things to address / deal with / live with it
Oh yes, I totally get what your talking about. I’ve been married now for 28 years. Got married when I was 24 and her 17. We had 3 kids and man do we get into a lot of arguments and disagreements. You just got to roll with the punches, if you love each other it will work out. Just don’t go quitting when you have something good. Just be open and talk it out if you have any problems. That has helped us but I’m not sure if it would work for everyone . The only deal breaker for me would be if she cheated. I could never be with a woman if she ever did that. Just thinking of someone else’s dick where my dick is would freak me out. But that’s one thing I don’t worry about as jealousy will ruin any marriage and that’s something she wouldn’t do.
Sure, i agree with both, but i am not in any love relation with her, just friends, at least thats what i thought.

She cannot control, manipulate or dominate me and that enrages her.

Good to be able to get it off my chest between the plant pics and comments, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom