For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Is that an edible kind of shroom or the can make you dead kind? Cause I have some that are kind of both if you eat to many you can get stuck in "Saved By The Bell". No matter it was defiantly a pretty lookin fungus, never seen one with such vibrant color like that.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

got these seeds a few weeks ago so far out 5 out of 5 has popped and popped withen 3 days of being dropped 3 zkittles and 2 tangie auto fems
i dropped the tangie 4/16 they popped 4/19 i dropped the zkittles 4/10 they popped 4/14
20220421 194648
20220421 194702
20220421 194741
20220421 194746
20220421 194852

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Unfortunately, like i said some posts ago, the reversed females suffered in the worst rains of the last 50 years and now its clear they died before giving pollen.
Still lucky it didnt snow here as it did a bit further north, then i would have lost everything.
Outside spring harvest is always tricky and results depend on the weather.

So, will only have regular photoperiod seeds this time.
Still trying to reverse new auto females but it may be too late.
So maybe will also just have regular autos.
Thats fine for me, just feel sorry for the people who wanted feminized seeds.

Probably this is the last seed drop for now.
Hope to be back some day.
Going to start my new project, trying to make a stable photoperiod cross, or two, or three.

Have some great old school genetics waiting to get started.
Decided not to follow the hype with more cookies pies and cakes.
Most of the seedbanks here just keep doing the same, making crosses with popular american genetics.
Yes, they are resinous, potent, good smell and taste, but as far as i am concerned, the most important thing is the quality of the high, and for me, thats where old school is unbeatable, more diverse and more character.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Unfortunately, like i said some posts ago, the reversed females suffered in the worst rains of the last 50 years and now its clear they died before giving pollen.
Still lucky it didnt snow here as it did a bit further north, then i would have lost everything.
Outside spring harvest is always tricky and results depend on the weather.

So, will only have regular photoperiod seeds this time.
Still trying to reverse new auto females but it may be too late.
So maybe will also just have regular autos.
Thats fine for me, just feel sorry for the people who wanted feminized seeds.

Probably this is the last seed drop for now.
Hope to be back some day.
Going to start my new project, trying to make a stable photoperiod cross, or two, or three.

Have some great old school genetics waiting to get started.
Decided not to follow the hype with more cookies pies and cakes.
Most of the seedbanks here just keep doing the same, making crosses with popular american genetics.
Yes, they are resinous, potent, good smell and taste, but as far as i am concerned, the most important thing is the quality of the high, and for me, thats where old school is unbeatable, more diverse and more character.
Man sorry to hear about that I was ready to drop some major coin on some fem autos. Keep keeping on fam 🙌

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry to hear brother! That just sux- but life goes on and you will create good plants I’m sure of that !

DevinA95

DevinA95

Thanks !
Nature can hit hard, even so, i love outdoor growing and really think i will grow on until i am too old to move.
I love outdoor growing as well. I'm glad the weather is finally getting warm where I live so I can get ready to go scout out some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom