Auto Flowering Yields per plant? (noob)

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Hold fast on those guys, Seraphim is ridiculously busy atm but as soon as he gets a free moment he'll be over to answer those for you.

Hope your both okay :)

Peace

S

Seraphim19

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys, I have been away on a strain hunt in Nepal.
Dude where can I get the beans? I grow an auto once in a while but I'd certainly love to grow a few of yours!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been away on a strain hunt in Nepal.

Unfortunately my strains are currently only available from a selected few headshops in London, England. Over the past year I have been putting together a website and quality testing my strains. It has been going well and my official launch date for the website is the 20th april 2014 @ 16:20 pm (GMT). My company is called Olde English Seed Co.
So now you have all the info you need to find me and my seeds when the time comes.

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

A royal queen amnesia auto I've been growing and it's not the biggest but still she's decent and this was like day 23 or som two dinafems are pretty tall and these are only 8lt pots, I'd advise biggest pots possible mate autos do huge root shoots in their early days so I would inside if you want a good yield start with big pots, then good soil eyc is just compulsory

Organica

Organica

Diesel berry is a strong super dense one a 10x10 room packed with em under 6 K. And you average 3 to 4 zips a plant in 3 gal bags, magnum was another good strong one but got some pm. SAS was another good one but not as dense. Best auto I've tried to date I made and its a diesel berry crossed with the SAS same room dimensions with same amount of light you can put 35 in and yeild 3 to 6 zips per plant. Way better than reg yields which I get about 2 to 3 zips a plant under same conditions.

Organica

Organica

Think diferent, my persoal record 280 g. dry in soyl under 600 dualspectrum

Agree

Don't know why people think they yield shit. When for me there almost double. Not as potent but pretty big buds and easy as hell to trim

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I personally will admit I need to learn more before trying to grow autos the right way, I have learned a Lil on how not to grow them....

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Fantastic plants 40z2fr33dom and Evan. Great to see some nicely grown autos.

Sorry I've not been around these past couple of months guys, my health has taken a bit of a turn so I've been stood on shaky ground for a while but I'm feeling a bit better by the day so I'm just trying to go round and catch up on everything I've missed. Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to since I last came by :)

I have a couple of really nice autos in atm just coming to the end of flower, a nice Think Different cross made by a friend of mine and a super fruity C99 cross from another friend. I'll grab some pictures as soon as can so you can see.

Also got a group of autos down for product testing to get ready for sale release. Can't wait to taste them all :)

Haha, Caveman, good to see you dude... gotta say, that's exactly how I and a lot of others learned.... the hard way lol. I've definitely killed about as many as I've grown lol. Look for a strain called Stone Dragon (it'll be on sale in a couple of weeks). Bred by a friend of mine and I can grow those without adding any nutrients whatsoever, true throw and grow seeds. I'm just finishing one off actually. That'd be the easiest way to begin as all you need to do is feed it a bit of plain water every now and again. Yields suffer a bit not feeding nutes but it's a good way to watch the plant develop naturally, makes it easier when you come to feed it properly on round 2 :)

Anyways folks, it's good to be back and I hope everyone's been looking after themselves and their secret little gardens ;)

I'll talk to you again soon guys :)

SG420

SG420

my Northern Lights autoflower from vision seed co. grown 100% under LED's in dwc hydro. Surprisingly, it's not even the "big yielder" out of the beans i do have
Is it possible to get big yields by doing outdoor auto grows?

J

Joshuagrow

Hey guys, just wondering what yield I could expect to get per plant off an Auto Flowering strain if I grew them under 600w HPS and in DWC? I know it varies, but just a rough idea please. And lets pretend they are Lowryders.

If I grew 6 could I expect 12 ounces?

Also, what Auto Flowering strain is known for a high yield?

Thanks in advance guys
It depends on the auto I run ko cash crop from critical Mass I get a little over 2 oz per plant if done right do not transplant them it will stunt them do not top them use last to train them

Top Bottom