Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

That's over crowding by a plant per three gal of soil formula.
Maybe four in a 15gal pot and then they might still fight for nutes..depending on how you would feed/water.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

It depends, are these auto's known for really fast finishing and staying more to the small side.. if so then they can actually do quite well in 2gal pots so by that ratio you'd be fine to plant them all. The trick is watering. Don't try to soak the entire 15 gal. When they are 1st starting just water the area right around the plant really good and never let it dry all the way out until established, then a dry spell is ok. As they get larger start watering further away from the plant so the roots search for water, if they droop a bit then hit them closer.. I water every other watering near plant, away from plant, near plant , away from plant.. me little secret of many.. luck

Quagmire

Quagmire

Well, although I'm committed with my super stretch, I did have 2 other females show up and 1 male.. So, I just might seed the other 2 up as I gave lots away to friends in need.. lol.

THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm tryin to win b! Lol yours is pretty big tho my g @greenjoe How many people really got their auto above ground? I wanna know how many of ya are still in it and thriving? Can't have no limp competition takes the fun out of it dawg. Funny thing is I thought mine was gonna die but as soon as it went under hps. Explosion.

greenjoe

greenjoe

i made the drastic mistake of changing lights just for this grow(veg area)...put in a 400 w NH.....not liking it at all.i had better luck with floro's

THCdurk

THCdurk

That's what I'm saying I'm Tryin to see and haven't heard from @Seraphim19 in a while. All I know is I got my eye set on the prize lmfao. But really how many of us are there can you clarify @str8smokn

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmao fuck it I'll take an easy win. I just really wanna know wassup with all this people need to speak up ASAP man. If you got an auto still going in a cup or crazy container post it up make it known..

str8smokn

str8smokn

I've been tagging everyone and I think there's about six of us left..
Thcdurk
Greenjoe
Quagmire
gravekat303
3n1gma
Str8
I think this is it.
Have not heard from Seraphim19 as of lately.

I'm down to only one left ,my Bamboo.
For some reason my other ones were just laying down the other day. Not overwatered
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have one I'm trying to support,I buried it deeper and it hasn't helped yet.
I will get pic up soon,she's still just getting her first set of leafs,as I started later then you all.
STR8

Top Bottom