Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

I have one I'm trying to support,I buried it deeper and it hasn't helped yet.
I will get pic up soon,she's still just getting her first set of leafs,as I started later then you all.
STR8

So NONE of the seeds I sent ya made it bro, because I used the same seeds stock and have 5 going.. 1 that fell off the plant and into the soil, started all on it's own and after I chopped the f female it fell off of transplanted it into a 2gal pot and it's even thriving too.. let me know as I need to get feedback on germ ratios ok.. sorry if they didn't make it bro

Quagmire

Quagmire

Mine is still a seedling, some of you guys have some trees in those cups. I just put some top dressing on it tonight. I have some deformed growth, I am guessing fungus gnats or the fact that I had to pinch the seed shell to get it to pop. The gnats got about half my clones, thats why I always take extra.
Lol, almost ashamed to post these...
View attachment 560004 View attachment 560006

I used to have a lot of issues with fungus gnats until I started using Gnatrol Powder in my water... and I reuse my soil like 4x's too.. give it a try, Amazon has it pretty cheap..

Quagmire

Quagmire

U got that in hydro? Dam we losttttt lmao

I do believe this is a soil grow only contest in 500ml of soil.. we'll have to see what Seraphim has to say.. the reason why is because hydro allows the roots to keep growing below the plant container and just not sure it's fair to soil growers who are limited by the contest rules.. that said, your plant is freaking beautiful and I love the structure of it for sure.. and it was grown from seed right, no cut's can be used in this either I believe. Not hating on ya ok, just trying to keep things fair to all..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Lol I respect it I just upped the dosage of nutes for my lol bitch. I need her to start pushing now that I seen that beast of a bitch.

Check out my other Auto that is only 2wks older then the contest one bro This is my own strain called " Sniper " . AK47 x Sour60 Auto, then crossed to Gorilla Grape #5 x Maxine/Superfreak.. this stuff is wicked and done in 65-70 days from seed

Quagmire

Quagmire

Lol I respect it I just upped the dosage of nutes for my lol bitch. I need her to start pushing now that I seen that beast of a bitch.

When I switched to a certain soil things just blew up with my Auto grows man.. Roots Organics, then using their organic line of foods they just rock it hard.. After about 3 grows of Auto Flowering I found out not to feed them until they show sex or they actually stunt a bit.. then you can feed them and they love it..
Put your girl on 12/12 for a week and she'll stretch like mine did, I had to as I have a regular grow going right now and to lazy to pull the auto's out for a longer light schedule and they stretched really bad.... hahahha

THCdurk

THCdurk

Use the roots organic 707 soil and I use their nute line as well lol. And the sniper is the one I wanna grab from ya lol. That shit is a beast. But I got these in wit my regulars too but not time to flip for my regulars so they on 18/6.

Quagmire

Quagmire

I wish I had a molly them shits make you feel like the man or like your in a music video lmao. .

Last time I took one I was living in Las Vegas and me and a buddy were driving out to Area51 to look for Aliens all night.. met this super strange bud cool dude who went by Doghouse.. went back to his place and he showed us his freakin wicked grow and spent the night smoking it... we seen Aliens too, Him I think.... LMAO

Quagmire

Quagmire

Use the roots organic 707 soil and I use their nute line as well lol. And the sniper is the one I wanna grab from ya lol. That shit is a beast. But I got these in wit my regulars too but not time to flip for my regulars so they on 18/6.

OMG this is too funny huh? My guru assistant told me to NOT use the 707 for indoor as it's a bit to heavy and that the regular was better and allowed the roots to move around easier.. he said if you do use the 707 to mix it 50/50 with Coco/Coir..

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I was told that soo many times by like 7 diff farmers. Lmao but my shits don't mind it I don't get any burns, or stress. You see my shit don't look stressed out lol its in 707 and getting 3 ml of nutes

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants are all.huge mine is maybe an inch or 2 tall wtf

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmaooo his shit is tall as fuck tho. Got me worried. :sweating:

Latest posts

Top Bottom