Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Should have some pics to post soon, Using 3" ABS in six inch sections 2 inches for the height of the small basket and 4" of medium below. Works out to 450ml which is 16oz's roughly converted. I know I am under the limit for medium. I figured I have to give these lowryders the best chance I can. Especially after germinating so well after 5 years in storage.

organix4207

organix4207

There she is ..... in all her watery glory tee-hee
Vision northern lights auto
Day 1 soaking
1449537747177 132837505

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Should have some pics to post soon, Using 3" ABS in six inch sections 2 inches for the height of the small basket and 4" of medium below. Works out to 450ml which is 16oz's roughly converted. I know I am under the limit for medium. I figured I have to give these lowryders the best chance I can. Especially after germinating so well after 5 years in storage.
Haha I was going to do something similar or set up a drip line but I got lazy I'm really looking forward to this whole contest especially your set up and the cop car lol

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hey THCDurk I have much better luck in DWC or RDWC than I ever did in soil. Otherwise I would be in the solo cups, but I always do open pollination's with Regular seeds. I am a bean hoarder / hobby breeder.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I was trying really hard to find a toy ak or a banana clip but no dice dam gun laws lol

That would have been so cool. Bet you find one soon as you don't need one lol. That's what usually happens to me.
I was gonna use a Mr potato head lmao.
You will find something just as cool as the ak or banana I'm sure.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Ffs I CANNOT escape this damn fool video today. Ggggrrrrr :(

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I was doing fine in soilless mix, the moment I tried to jump on the organic band wagon things took a big sh*t for me. So I am back in the bottle :).

Latest posts

Top Bottom