Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Good luck Organix,I think I'm already out as I haven't had any sprout for me.
But I'm still following this shit.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I think he was wanting to be above ground by next week the latest . That's why we were starting on the first of Dec.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I may have fucked up as well I had my tiny sprout in the towel and when I went to put it in a cup a small part of the root snapped off hopefully she lives

Quagmire

Quagmire

PC was down for a day.. Well, I've had some bad luck with seeds not germinating.. been there done that right? So some replacements were made and we'll see if this 2nd round does better.. Although I did have one raise it's head up and say hi.. Bad Red Bitch F2 I made using seeds from Seraphim's last contest.. She's just now pushed thru the soil and got brushed off...

Now running..
1 - Sniper
1 - Bad Red Bitch.. BRB.. up and going.
2 - Mongo
1 - DV8R

I sure hope I have better luck with these.. Hey Seraphim, can you believe yours showed 1st and she had a blue black on her back.. sweeeet. thanks man..

IMG 0181
IMG 0182
Quagmire

Quagmire

I may have fucked up as well I had my tiny sprout in the towel and when I went to put it in a cup a small part of the root snapped off hopefully she lives

If you have any kind of rooting hormone, like I use Thrive Alive B1 green that has a presoak for roots, otherwise I'd just plant it and water away.. be careful to drying out to much or she'll die.. water daily by hand and keep it moist and try not to move it, allow them tiny hair roots to rebuild and grab ahold of some dirt.. best of luck man, but I'd do it just to learn if I could... hehe

Quagmire

Quagmire

Pop on.
It's no contest when there's only three peeps like ThcDurk said.
STR8

Yeah, don't know what I did wrong, usually by day 8 I'd have many plants...lol. the Pressure Man, the pressure.... hopefully the other 5 will show giving me a better choice at day of sexing eh? I LOVE Seraphim's Idea of: Your 1st plant to show sex is your runner you go with huh? We'd just have to use
the honor system... I've got 6 planted, wonder who will be my 1st Biotch... LOL

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah, don't know what I did wrong, usually by day 8 I'd have many plants...lol. the Pressure Man, the pressure.... hopefully the other 5 will show giving me a better choice at day of sexing eh? I LOVE Seraphim's Idea of: Your 1st plant to show sex is your runner you go with huh? We'd just have to use
the honor system... I've got 6 planted, wonder who will be my 1st Biotch... LOL
Yeah none of mine popped,I had one crack but that was it.
STR8

Top Bottom