auto russian outdoor grow from 2nd generation seeds

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

yeah nice work. i brought my LR2 I had outside in it was so freekin small. now its doing much better.... yours looks really sweet dude

budboy299

budboy299

Day 32

Thanks guys. Remember though, for the first 3 weeks they had 20 hrs light a day because I brought them in at night. Plus with autos, any confining of the roots really kills them in size.
Here they are today....sadly its rained for 3 solid days with no sun. The weather guy says another 3 days of rain still!!! Usually its 5 or 6 days of sun and then a day or so of rain. hopefully the summer sun will kick in after the weekend.
Oh and the one female that I sprayed with STS as soon as the first 2 hairs showed....stayed female. not a single nanner on it. In fact I sprayed it for 4 days in a row once it showed gender. I did start another 30 seeds a couple days ago and a few have popped already. These will be indoors and outdoors for the first 5 weeks till the outdoor ones here are cut...then they will replace them.

Oh and 5 of the plants in the little bed are serious seeds -chronic moms

Close up
Little bed
Long bed
G

Gorrillagrower

Nice lookin headge you got goin there BB. Just started germin 10 auto ak's. and will prob do 10 auto russians in the near future. Gonna stagger them for harvest sake. Sux about the rain BB. Im gettn it here now. Started raining yesterday and isn't supposed to stop till Monday. Booooo!!!!!!

budboy299

budboy299

Day 37

Sun for the last 2 days :)

plants are budding up slowly but surely. Smaller ones (auto russians) seem to be budding up faster than the taller ones (auto ak's)

long bed is all auto's with the exception of a few deep purple which are having a tough time coming out of flower. It was a lovely smoke so I will wish them the best. Hopefully they will straighten out and I can get some cuttings from them.

Smaller bed has autos and a couple chronic mom's (hopefully moms)

Keep on shining mother nature!!!

Budding up
Little bed
Long bed
B

buzzkill420

awsome man i wish i could let my back yard look like that

S

still smokin

I could but my niehbor would steel them lol.....fuckin stoner......

D

D9420

looking real good some very healthy plants :)
i was just curious did the Auto trait pass on to the second generation seeds 100% ? i got 2 Auto strains gifted to me only a few seeds of each strain so im gonna use them just for seed making. i never grew Autos before but i want to try them in the yard next summer kinda like your setup.
keep up the good work BB299 :harvest:

budboy299

budboy299

Hi D9420, yes the auto gene passed on to the seeds. 100% auto flowering in the seeds made from both autoflower parents

budboy299

budboy299

Day 43

starting to fill in a bit. Smelling more for sure too. Early morning before the breeze comes along it sure smells nice!

I have 10 auto AKs a week old now...I will sex them and when the outdoor ones are cut, I will put these in.
Also started 25 Auto Russians last night. I cracked the shells before wetting them, and this morning I have 11 that are sending out their tap roots.

A
B
C
S

still smokin

lookin very nice BB.... good work.looks like your going to have some very nice smoke in a short time.

budboy299

budboy299

Final tally on the seeds started for the 2nd outdoor run of autos is....16 auto AKs and 23 auto russians. 2.5 - 3 weeks till sexing. Bye that time the 1st run will be almost ready to chop.

budboy299

budboy299

Day 47

Out of the last 6 days..we have only had one day of sun:( I checked the forecast and they now say 5 more days of cloudy/rainy weather with occasional sunny breaks.
What a weird summer. Usually we can't get enough rain and tons of sun.

Anyhow, plants are maturing but I am certain they would be heavier with full sunny days.

Still, for the early harvest I am still quite happy. The plants are VERY sun needy though. Buddys that I have given to, report that with only a few hours sun a day, they hardly bud up at all.
Gotta have alot of sun and no root restrictions for them to do ok (not fantastic by regular stains but still ok)

S

swiftgt

wow nice garden man,
you autos are looking great,
what height is the tallest plant, they look over a foot high,
they look a good bit higher then my auto strains!

budboy299

budboy299

Day 50

Hiya Swiftgt, tallest plant is one of the AK47s at 35". Most of the AK's are around 30"

The auto russians are all about 18 - 20" except for a few mutants that for some reason branched out instead of up. Tons of oddballs and mutants with autos. So far the russians are by far outsizing the ak's where it comes to size of the buds. They also are way more odorous. This is day 50 from seed and the resin glands are pretty damn impressive for an auto. I will have to get my kids to show me more about using the damn camera so I can take a close up. 3 weeks left till harvest and then the next batch should be 5 weeks old and ready to take their places where the frist batch gets pulled out.

S

swiftgt

wow nearly 3foot, thats tall!
you should get some nice bud off them,
i think my tallest strain is the snow ryder and its only nearly 2foot,
i hear ya about the small pots, they dont seem to like it!
i have them in 1 gal pots now,
my first 4 fems have about 2-3 weeks left till the seed is ready,
first up,
snow ryder x blue himalaya
short stuff x blue himalaya

then in just under 2months ill have
short stuff x snow ryder
short stuffx blue himalaya
snow ryder
short stuff
blue himalaya
and snow ryder x blue himalaya
so lots of crosses to try out and see if i can find a keeper!

budboy299

budboy299

Day 52

Sun is shining...plants are happy!

One of the next batch of autos...AK47 has shown her goodies to me. I sprayed her with STS and will do so again at 1 week and 2 weeks.

I did try this before and nothing happened on it, so we will see. I will also try one with colloidal silver just to compare.
I think though that they might be harder to feminize than reg strains as you need to wait till you know you have a female to spray. With reg strains you simply spray a female cutting once its been rooted and just prior to 12/12

Any breeders feel free to chime in please

Top Bottom