Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thcbasshead

Still no budding on white widows... about to have to chop them... :( added my 2nd 2000 watt led. So now I am at 2 2000 watt led , 1 1000 watt hps. 2 fans. 1 humi temp at 76 humidity at 47

Screenshot 20180126 222558
Broken

Broken

beats me brother, I feel you on the chop its only week 7 for the 2 Auto speed buds I have but they either start flowering by the end of week 8 or they get the chop.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Still no budding on white widows... about to have to chop them... :( added my 2nd 2000 watt led. So now I am at 2 2000 watt led , 1 1000 watt hps. 2 fans. 1 humi temp at 76 humidity at 47
That's a good looking plant! Green leaves till the end, good job.

T

Thcbasshead

Dryed way to fast , lol crazy fast!! Gonna have to work on that process. 30gs dry/trimmed off the smallest plant

T

Thcbasshead

Chopped 3 more, leaves were dying. Probably could of went another week or 2. But had time yesterday , and were down about half our people at my work, so i will probably not know what free time is for a while

20180130 220957
Chaplin

Chaplin

Yes, i believe it is. Hopefully it dont take long to finish. 1 plant isn't doing anything and will be getting chopped soon.
do you have any PK boosters? When ever my autos domt wanna flip i turn up my reds on my panel and hit them with Mother of all blooms and itll kinda force flower them

T

Thcbasshead

do you have any PK boosters? When ever my autos domt wanna flip i turn up my reds on my panel and hit them with Mother of all blooms and itll kinda force flower them
I'm not sure honestly , lol ill go buy some when im off today.

Broken

Broken

My 2 non flowering auto act like they may start its day 50. Unless those white widows are taking up real estate you need let them run until they turn brown lol

RaptoR

RaptoR

Hey Bass...I am very curious....did those two WW flower in the end? This thread was like reading a really good story book....but with the last few pages torn out....!!! THE SUSPENSE OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IS KILLING ME...dont leave us in the dark!!

Broken

Broken

Hey Bass...I am very curious....did those two WW flower in the end? This thread was like reading a really good story book....but with the last few pages torn out....!!! THE SUSPENSE OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IS KILLING ME...dont leave us in the dark!!

Left us hanging didn't he. I had 2 Auto speed bud doing the same and switched them to 12/12 and they did flip. Wish I would have flipped them when I thought the should have.

RaptoR

RaptoR

Yeah he did leaves us hanging bad! He did say there was some damning stuff happening in his life , just hope the bloke is ok. He hasnt been active since then.
Where did you get your Autos from. I have a bunch on the way from MSNL and just hope that they all are actual autos. I work away from home , month on , month off and if they turn out not to be autos they gonna swamp my growbox while im gone!!!

Top Bottom