Autofem Lighting

• Thread starter Gettnpacksin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks good man I can only hope mine look like that in the future for now Im going to be running 2 fastbuds strains gorilla glue and girl scout cookie I'm hoping for at least 2-3 ounces between the two plants. So 400w mh veg and what are you running for flower?
It is not about how many plans you got. It is about light and space. Mainly light! 600w = 1/2 to 1 pd.
Lst for canopy and pick a good strain. Hydro grows quicker than soil.
Top, clone, flip,
Repeat....
1/2 pd every 2 months....

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

It is not about how many plans you got. It is about light and space. Mainly light! 600w = 1/2 to 1 pd.
Lst for canopy and pick a good strain. Hydro grows quicker than soil.
Top, clone, flip,
Repeat....
1/2 pd every 2 months....[/QU
Yeah I looked at hydro systems but I figured start with soil learn basics and upgrade from there. I could only wish for that kind of weight haha. Definitely going to experiment with lst right from the beginning. I heard you don't want to stress autos to much so a light lollipopping and scrog lst. Now here's a dumb question ,day 1 is when the seed is planted correct? Not when u start germination. Sorry for noon questions. Just trying to get my ducks aligned before I tackle this

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wouldnt worry yourself on that. Im not for sure anybody really knows that answer. I say, you pick either one, and thats your timeline. I got all hung up on it to. Found out it dont mean much. Plants are gonna finish when they are ready no matter what day it is. Most Autos 65 to 75 days with a few around 80+... Just look at the grow in stages.

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

I wouldnt worry yourself on that. Im not for sure anybody really knows that answer. I say, you pick either one, and thats your timeline. I got all hung up on it to. Found out it dont mean much. Plants are gonna finish when they are ready no matter what day it is. Most Autos 65 to 75 days with a few around 80+... Just look at the grow in stages.
Thanks man for everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom