Autoflower Dwc - Life Journal

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

what do you think of the FNG? using flora nova grow during veg and FNB during flower? What would be the advantage to using both instead of just FNB all the way thru?
yeah you could do that
maybe foilage might be a little greener

I believe Bloom works well because Cannabis dosnt use all that much N
and P is good for roots
and you can easily use 1 bottle from start to finish

I myself use a differ nute line
I have only used bloom
but I am now trying only using Grow and adding a P/K booster during week 3

gonna see what happens

that is what I have been using now...with a "sweetner" (compost tea)

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Floralicious plus is basically a compost tea with humic acid
it is really good stuff
I dont believe in the nectar and that because in Hydro you dont have those type of microbes that feed off that sugar
the plant produces enough for what is there
but compost tea really does enhance flavor and aroma

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah you could do that
maybe foilage might be a little greener

I believe Bloom works well because Cannabis dosnt use all that much N
and P is good for roots
and you can easily ise 1 bottle from start to finish

I myself use a differ nute line
I have only used bloom
but I am now trying only using Grow and adding a P/K booster during week 3

gonna see what happens

that is what I have been using now...with a "sweetner" (compost tea)
Ya I think I am gonna try the grow out for a run.. I think I will try the floralicious too for a run...

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Floralicious plus is basically a compost tea with humic acid
it is really good stuff
I dont believe in the nectar and that because in Hydro you dont have those type of microbes that feed off that sugar
the plant produces enough for what is there
but compost tea really does enhance flavor and aroma

wow. just copped a bunch a great info! thanks for jumpin' into the party @Wisher619 . The Cali Haze is still in total veg, no sex showing, but really nice growth. I started them on FNG cuz that's what I had, lol. Then realized I could have just ran lucas from the get go. I'm gonna do that in the bin. They just broke so i'll be mixing up a formula in the next couple days. The Gorilla is showing Flower structure but hasn't started vertical much yet. Roots are BOMB the tap root is huge. I read to hold off on flower nutes long as you can to get max growth, if you started with Veg Nutes... Agree? Disagree? Personal Experience? Appreciate ya's!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

wow. just copped a bunch a great info! thanks for jumpin' into the party @Wisher619 . The Cali Haze is still in total veg, no sex showing, but really nice growth. I started them on FNG cuz that's what I had, lol. Then realized I could have just ran lucas from the get go. I'm gonna do that in the bin. They just broke so i'll be mixing up a formula in the next couple days. The Gorilla is showing Flower structure but hasn't started vertical much yet. Roots are BOMB the tap root is huge. I read to hold off on flower nutes long as you can to get max growth, if you started with Veg Nutes... Agree? Disagree? Personal Experience? Appreciate ya's!
I read the same thing but I went to FNB pretty quick.. prob week 5

Wisher619

Wisher619

veg and flower aren't that much differ
but either will work
if you got FNB you can always run bloom from day 1 which works well

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

to expand on the nute selection... theres also a bit of a grudge I have with it.. the growth I had was BEAUTIFUL until I went into flip.. total disaster. So, I wanna prove to myself I can make it through the flip, hahaha.. practice makes perfect :). I can deal with failure if I get something out of it.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

the thing that gets me though.. is some people put a TON of different nutes into their mix. Is that really necessary? I mean, do you really get more out of it? I like the 1 part n forget it personally, hahaha. I mean, i still do carbs in flower and some catalyst but thats the extent. I read boosters are very easy to over do too.. yay, nay?

hahaha.. Thats like 1 of the phenos I got from the purple voodoo. this stuff WREAKS of diesel grape juice and tastes like it too. Wish I got some clips but gives me a project in the future ;)

Wisher619

Wisher619

to expand on the nute selection... theres also a bit of a grudge I have with it.. the growth I had was BEAUTIFUL until I went into flip.. total disaster. So, I wanna prove to myself I can make it through the flip, hahaha.. practice makes perfect :). I can deal with failure if I get something out of it.
what happened last time during the flip

walk me through it a little bit

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Heavy Nitrogen Toxic. Except I had other serious issues like root rot, herming, pH imbalance.. seriously went through it all, haha... growing pains. I was trying to run SM90, H2O2.... then found out about Hydroguard and managed to save 3/8 plants.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

it just compiled cuz my tent was stupid overcrowded. I thought I had regular seeds.. they ended up being all feminized so...they stretched RIDICULOUS and I didn't see it coming. here's a pic.. my tent was like overran, hahaha

20160611 201948
Wisher619

Wisher619

the thing that gets me though.. is some people put a TON of different nutes into their mix. Is that really necessary? I mean, do you really get more out of it? I like the 1 part n forget it personally, hahaha. I mean, i still do carbs in flower and some catalyst but thats the extent. I read boosters are very easy to over do too.. yay, nay?

hahaha.. Thats like 1 of the phenos I got from the purple voodoo. this stuff WREAKS of diesel grape juice and tastes like it too. Wish I got some clips but gives me a project in the future ;)
carbs dont really do anything in hydro
the plants dont take in carbs....in hydro there arent any microbes to feed and the water born microbe that are there feed off the sugars the plant gives them

booster are good but you go very light
I only use them for the 3rd week to help in flower formation and stacking

a "sweetner" like floralicious which is basically a refined tea....does help with resin production (smell/taste)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here is where you will not only l
Heavy Nitrogen Toxic. Except I had other serious issues like root rot, herming, pH imbalance.. seriously went through it all, haha... growing pains. I was trying to run SM90, H2O2.... then found out about Hydroguard and managed to save 3/8 plants.
I was gonna hit the like button for comments. .. but losing 5 plants has me wanting to go outside and change the flag to half mast.... :(

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

that eventually went to the roof.. I stopped documenting because of the disaster I got into hahaha.. it was like days of cleaning stuff out and being like omg what did I do. ended up getting a qp of good smoke still

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

carbs dont really do anything in hydro
the plants dont take in carbs....in hydro there arent any microbes to feed and the water born microbe that are there feed off the sugars the plant gives them

booster are good but you go very light
I only use them for the 3rd week to help in flower formation and stacking

a "sweetner" like floralicious which is basically a refined tea....does help with resin production (smell/taste)

Really? Awesome. I thought the carbs really helped in my last grow. Noticed a lot of frosting but maybe it was just the plant doing it's thing. I don't know. The floralicious sounds like something I'd like to try. Prob get some from my local hydro shop here. payyyydayyy tomorrow, lol. Time to be broke again!

Wisher619

Wisher619

that eventually went to the roof.. I stopped documenting because of the disaster I got into hahaha.. it was like days of cleaning stuff out and being like omg what did I do. ended up getting a qp of good smoke still
so with feeding.....I always recomend trying to go as light as the plant can handle
Light wave lengths are what feed your plant and the minerals are just building blocks for the photosynthesis process.....of course you go as light on the nutes as your lamp power will allow

I usually run between 1.0-1.5 in veg and max @ 1.8 in flower

Top Bottom