Autoflower Dwc - Life Journal

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

good morning. nah, he's moving to washington now o_O. soooo, lookin like thats out of the question. PLus, Cali city... you need >Mil to start. They're only accepting HUGE applicants. kinda screwed up, but whatever.

My girls well... I'm tempted to chop down the super cali haze just cuz of it's size alone. it's huge. like, too too big. seems like it never stops growing vertical or horizontal and im just upset I bought the stupid thing. all the others are doing good. 3 in flower, 1 weird "semi auto" genetics acting very photo and AK47XNL is just super beautiful.

1 idea I'm pondering for my next grow... 1 27 gallon bin for 1 plant. never change the res OR add water. I fed the Ak47 ONCE when I first planted and then Once when she got a couple sets and thats it... hands down the most stable, consistent, beautiful plant I have in there
Are you saying you filled up a 27 gallon tote with just water and let it grow till its finished.. never add nothing and never change nothing???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Because I've been growing these mothers like this in the same tub with the same everything for over a minth. I never check pH or EC. I did today after you posted that just to see. My EC STARTING OUT was 400 ppm. 6.0 ph..... It's now 6.3 and 590 ppm. They don't look great but they are doing fine for mothers that I have done exactly nothing too. Some times I don't even look at them for days... but they are just mothers. So I say as long as you can accept failure then by all means try it. I'm not scared to make mistakes. I got enough grass to last me. If I fuck up, I just start new ones. It's actually pretty simple and these plants dam near survive anything. You dam near have to be completely stupid to kill a adult plant.

20161106 165015
20161106 165006
20161106 164959
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Because I've been growing these mothers like this in the same tub with the same everything for over a minth. I never check pH or EC. I did today after you posted that just to see. My EC STARTING OUT was 400 ppm. 6.0 ph..... It's now 6.3 and 590 ppm. They don't look great but they are doing fine for mothers that I have done exactly nothing too. Some times I don't even look at them for days... but they are just mothers. So I say as long as you can accept failure then by all means try it. I'm not scared to make mistakes. I got enough grass to last me. If I fuck up, I just start new ones. It's actually pretty simple and these plants dam near survive anything. You dam near have to be completely stupid to kill a adult plant.

i like the simplicity of that setup there. hmmm.. I'm prob gonna try out coco/perlite my next girls with ebb n flow/top drip w/feeding intervals. pretty much my last setup towards the end of my grow and all pythium, algae was basically nonexistent.

Updates on the Girls.... I havent checked my ph in over a month. just run GHFNB and let it ride. I'm through with SUPER monitoring and moreso trying to get my reins on listening to my plants ya know?

Gorilla Glue is starting to show orange hairs. plumpin' up but she aint gonna get where she coulda because of the issues I ran into and her going into shock for a week. However, she's SUPER frosty, super oily and smelling amazing. Roots are bomb running @ 620-650ppm.

Super Cali Haze.......I chopped her ass. Id say unstable genetics, but Im not seasoned well into growing. All I know she kept growing vertical WELL after she started showing buds. hit the light in a 72" ceiling and i said screw this and weighed my odds to the 60 day wonder that started budding and gave her more light.

60 Day Wonder is budding, popcorn-like. Frosting up but this plant is weird... almost no smell. Roots are great running @ 620-650ppm.

Grand Heft Auto (NL/AK47) is doing awesome. I friggin love this plant. roots are stupid pearly still, she's just about finished stretch i think. getting hairy. Happy at 630ppm and it's eating/drinking/bushing up like a good girl. hands down my favorite and it was a free seed :P.... AND I HAVE 1 MORE WOO.

Julius Caesar has been deceased for some time after the pythium super outbreak and powdery mildew takeover haha.

Biggest thing I've learned.. don't freak out when shit goes wrong cuz it's gonna happen. If I ever get a grow flawless I mine as well check my pulse too cuz that shit is a dream.

The MALE is an Auto Onyx I gave my neighbor. When should I pollinate the 60 day wonder? I wanna get some seeds n create a strain n if someone hasn't crossed these 2

IMG 1752
IMG 1756
IMG 1759
IMG 1760
IMG 1762
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Little update on the rescued plant. Doing well verified strain NY diesil

she comin along! feels good when you can revive a plant. i've smoked some NYD back in the day that had me stupid lifted, lol. def some purty hybrid leaves. the NL/AK47 has got some of the prettiest sativa leaves. Im super happy with the way she turning out.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good for you... I know what you mean by just relax.. problems are gonna come. Just got to learn from them. I'm dealing with pythium. And I got some fruit gnats.. fun fun.. doing a root drench now...

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Looking good for you... I know what you mean by just relax.. problems are gonna come. Just got to learn from them. I'm dealing with pythium. And I got some fruit gnats.. fun fun.. doing a root drench now...

sounds like we both going through the same jazz. I'm having some weird pathogen though. I'v had pythium in my first grow and I couldn't really just wash it off, but this stuff is weird. I'll check the roots, they'll be brown so I just lift the plant and like wash them up and down and 5 seconds later they're pearls. is that pythium even or just crap in the res? I've been fighting powdery mildew since that piece a crap clone. stuff is annoying.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

sounds like we both going through the same jazz. I'm having some weird pathogen though. I'v had pythium in my first grow and I couldn't really just wash it off, but this stuff is weird. I'll check the roots, they'll be brown so I just lift the plant and like wash them up and down and 5 seconds later they're pearls. is that pythium even or just crap in the res? I've been fighting powdery mildew since that piece a crap clone. stuff is annoying.
I'm not for sure. I'm week 7. So I Just Topping Off with plain or and letting my ec fall. Then week 8 I will just flush
I chopped a Lil branch and dried it
Good taste. Good smell. Good buzz. Eager to see the finished product. Still got 2 weeks till I cut.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

I'm not for sure. I'm week 7. So I Just Topping Off with plain or and letting my ec fall. Then week 8 I will just flush
I chopped a Lil branch and dried it
Good taste. Good smell. Good buzz. Eager to see the finished product. Still got 2 weeks till I cut.

Right on! I'm stoked to see the finished nugs myself :). Gorilla Glue will definitely be done this week. showing a couple amber trichs as of now and getting milky throughout. thinking by weds might be done. I've been ramping down the nutes and she looks to be flushin' so almost there!

I miiiiiiight pollinate the willys wonder today. buds are just big enough to get a few seeds. I dont wanna do the whole plant, just a branch

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Right on! I'm stoked to see the finished nugs myself :). Gorilla Glue will definitely be done this week. showing a couple amber trichs as of now and getting milky throughout. thinking by weds might be done. I've been ramping down the nutes and she looks to be flushin' so almost there!

I miiiiiiight pollinate the willys wonder today. buds are just big enough to get a few seeds. I dont wanna do the whole plant, just a branch

the Gorilla Glue is still growing, lol. I need to get a garden stake or something with some string cuz she floppin' all over the place

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Still thriving

cool deal. how old is that? photo too right? I done harvested the gorilla glue. I'll post up a couple pics of the nugs. pretty much cured up and lemme tell ya... if you're in the market for a solid STRONG auto... Fast Buds Gorilla Glue is on POINT. flavor and high I couldn't be more pleased. 64 grams from her so, not a huge yield but descent.

Top Bottom