Autoflower light cycle

• Thread starter vandal420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vandal420

I am growing a couple of different autoflower strains. I have been using a 20/4 light cycle. This is my first autoflower grow attempt, Does anyone have any suggestions as to the perfect cycle to get optimum buds? I am growing Haze Auto, Fruit Auto from Dinafem. As well as one jet 47 from Flash. There are flowers forming on all the plants, as they are about 3 weeks into growth.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

All three of those strains are awful. Short Stuff carries the work of STITCH, and he's the best so far at autoflower breeding. MDanzig is probably the second best breeder. I wouldn't work with any other strains personally, and I've grown several dozen autoflower varieties from every source that I could find...

Just use 24-7 light. You're losing 18% of your growth potential just by turning out the lights four hours a day.

S

space4206

hi there im new to but im growing flash and thats an auto to i was told to grow them on 18 to 20 houres a day bc if you cut them back to 12 12 you will lose alot of bud but im a new to all this im just telling you what i was told asnd what lights do you have them undert and what not

Papa

Papa

Supporter
vandal420 & space4206,

check out the grow logs in the auto flower strain forum:

Papa

Top Bottom