Autoflower not showing pistils after 48 days

• Thread starter Tartarini
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tartarini

Tartarini

Thanks mosh. I agree they most always go longer. My photo is a “51” day finisher supposedly. I’ll be around 70 before I chop. OP I would just keep riding it out or try flipping to 12/12 for a week or so and see if that forces the plant to flower.
Your plants look great.
I hit post by mistake. Here are the rest of my pics. Some of the branches are turning purple.

20200714 082907
20200714 091211
20200714 091133
20200714 091141
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Its been 5 days and my plant branches seem to be getting thinner and the leaves seem to be contracting. I cant tell whats going on with the buds. What do you think.
Looks to me like they are starting to flower. Your plant looks great. I’d continue doing what you’re doing.

You’re plants seems very healthy which leads me to believe the purpleish stems are genetic. My plants have the same.

Tartarini

Tartarini

Looks to me like they are starting to flower. Your plant looks great. I’d continue doing what you’re doing.

You’re plants seems very healthy which leads me to believe the purpleish stems are genetic. My plants have the same.
Are the branches supposed to get thinner and leaves shrink. Look at the pics from my post 5 days ago and see if you can tell any difference. Maybe I'm imagining it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Are the branches supposed to get thinner and leaves shrink. Look at the pics from my post 5 days ago and see if you can tell any difference. Maybe I'm imagining it.
As the plant stretches like it is of coarse the branches will be skinny. As they mature they will get a bit thicker. Still may need to tie them up if they are not able to hold their own weight. Your plant is starting to flower. Patience.

Tartarini

Tartarini

As the plant stretches like it is of coarse the branches will be skinny. As they mature they will get a bit thicker. Still may need to tie them up if they are not able to hold their own weight. Your plant is starting to flower. Patience.
Thanks. I really appreciate your feedback.

Tartarini

Tartarini

You could always try and flip the light schedule to 12/12 and see if that initiates faster bud onset. I did also notice you may need to bend that main stem sideways at a 45 degree angle if it’s touching the light. @Moshmen i know you grow some great autos, what do you think.
[/QUOTE

Hi you have been a great help to me. I was wondering If you could suggest a good qualify led light. Im looking at the kingbrite quantum board ,Phlizon 600 watt cob light and the Crecer Panther X Mini. The Cobb has the best specs but Im not sure as Ive heard good and bad about Phlizon. Im in a 3x3 tent with 2 to 4 plants max.

Top Bottom