Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Yeah man CS is easy to make and works,
Very true, but what's supposed to set Tiresias Mist apart from the rest is that it claims that their spray and formula they use to make it will get you the closest thing to replicate the plant your reversing. I don't know how true this is because I've never used anything other to reverse my plants.

H

heisen

Very true, but what's supposed to set Tiresias Mist apart from the rest is that it claims that their spray and formula they use to make it will get you the closest thing to replicate the plant your reversing. I don't know how true this is because I've never used anything other to reverse my plants.
That's a crock of bullshit and a myth.they cant modify the plant DNA in the pollen.its gonna produce whatever pollen it wants to in the pollen sacks and it also has.to do with the receiving plant.that claim is a BS marketing scam.

Necromancer

Necromancer

The tent and all its accessories were given away except for the nutrients.I had to downgrade to something smaller and less conspicuous. I want to start reversing in a few days but hate the notion that i will have to make a cardboard box to temporarily house my clones and am dragging my feet to do so . I know the quicker i do so the quicker i can replace the clones back into the cabinet. Wife hates the idea of me doing this again and says it looks kinda ghetto. I did this one time before to house a urkle i reversed and she was not thrilled.The plant that im reversing is going to be in the cabinet and i have no problem if pollen gets everywhere including inside my house. Im thinking since their clones i can use a smaller box temporarily so that its not to rough on my wifes eyes.

Necromancer

Necromancer

That's a crock of bullshit and a myth.they cant modify the plant DNA in the pollen.its gonna produce whatever pollen it wants to in the pollen sacks and it also has.to do with the receiving plant.that claim is a BS marketing scam.
I had a feeling of that but did not want to chance it and be incorrect.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm thinking that this can be a temporaryhousing for the clones. I am a little worriedabout fire so It will be insulted with mylar.

IMG 20180801 160940043
IMG 20180801 162005746
Necromancer

Necromancer

That thermo bubble stuff is highly flammable. The styrofoam is probably less flammable
Your absolutely right. Thank you. I put a flame to it caught on fire quickly and I ended up burning myself testing it out for this picture. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I don't trust the styrofoam.

IMG 20180801 181624370
IMG 20180801 181915242
Necromancer

Necromancer

Root pruning was a success and I recommend it to anyone who is growing in small containers. I plan on now using this technique every grow when plants show signs of being root bound! Here's a couple of pics.

IMG 20180802 161700395
IMG 20180802 161707744
Necromancer

Necromancer

Seems like she will be finished reversing in the next few days! I started to see the beginning of pollen sacs forming. I was late on reversing and had to pollinate an Autoflower with some urkle s1 pollen. I'm hoping the other will be ready by the time reversal is completed. If not I'll be happy with the s2 that come from her. My clones died..I had no where to put them and said heck with it.

Necromancer

Necromancer

A few pic's. The purple Autoflower is pollinated with urkle s1. The other is being half reversed.

IMG 20180831 214415101
IMG 20180831 214420445
IMG 20180831 214422841
Top Bottom