Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Everything went as planned except for one thing..Tiresias Mist is pretty strong and the reason I say this is because early during treatment I decided I didn't want to reverse as much as the plant I intended to and stopped and focused on less parts of the plant..damn near the whole thing reversed except for 2 branches.. they seeds are starting to form on the two branches! And I'm hoping to work these seeds down the line and backcross for the next year's to come. I feel that my other seeds purchased are useless at this time and have no need for them..I don't regret the 1k spent on seeds because I feel like it was worth it to find a Jewel! I'll be working this strain I believe for the rest of my life and have no need for the other seeds..so I am now gifting them to people around me. The cabinet is already contaminated with pollen and I have no intentions of cleaning it! I'm planning on purchasing more CS in bulk so something like what happened last year documented on this thread does not happen again! Pics will be coming in the next few days.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Sorry about my extensive breaks..it just has to be done to protect myself and family!

Latest posts

Top Bottom