Autoflowers Between Full Season?

• Thread starter honeyB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

honeyB

Hey,
has anyone tried this, or have any thoughts on it?
planting autoflowers in trenches inbetween full season plants on 10 foot centers. living organic soil, amended in spring, compost teas, and maybe some epsom throughout season, and topdressing at flowering.

So hypothetically/ideally...the full seasons would be getting huge but the autoflowers(75 days to harvest) would be out by then hopefully, and then you could make use of that soil space and irrigation, and have biological activity going on in that space before the full seasons plants even get there. And hopefully in this ideal world the autoflowers rootball(and the 30 days worth of phosphorus stored in them)would become accessible to the full season plant as it reaches there. autos are supposed to be pretty light feeders, so not wouldnt be too worried about needing to feed seperately...

And the auto strain considerations would be dutch passions think different. royal queen northern lights, bhudda seeds magnum, and so on, in the larger autoflower ranges
so yeah any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Sounds like a good idea for a bumper crop i personally have no use for any genetics with ruderalis genes in them but i like the idea of stuffing trenches with dope plants. I would just stuff your inside rows with small cuttings from some hybrid and force them into flowering early.

H

honeyB

yeah i havent messed around with the autoflowers before, but i've read and heard that theyve come along way in the past few years and these strains will hopefully prove that. i was pretty careful pickin em out so well see.

Top Bottom