Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I figured I’d start this thread as I’m growing my first auto, and plan to keep starting another everytime I harvest one out of the veg tent.

First up is a ZaMango auto from nightowl seeds, planted in coco on 2/27 in a 5” square pot.

She broke ground on 3/2 and here she is on 3/3, day 1.
Autos in the veg adventure

Day 9, 3/11
Autos in the veg adventure 7

3/16 roots popping out the bottom.
Autos in the veg adventure 2

3/18 day 16, lady parts and bending.
Autos in the veg adventure 4
Autos in the veg adventure 3
Autos in the veg adventure 5
Autos in the veg adventure 6

Will try to update this thread every Monday

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I figured I’d start this thread as I’m growing my first auto, and plan to keep starting another everytime I harvest one out of the veg tent.

First up is a ZaMango auto from nightowl seeds, planted in coco on 2/27 in a 5” square pot.

She broke ground on 3/2 and here she is on 3/3, day 1.
View attachment 2137116
Day 9, 3/11
View attachment 2137124
3/16 roots popping out the bottom.
View attachment 2137117
3/18 day 16, lady parts and bending.View attachment 2137119View attachment 2137118View attachment 2137120View attachment 2137121

Will try to update this thread every Monday
Is it cool to lurk this thread from across your street. I won’t bother you. Unless you don’t take kindly to clowns who stare at you from an uncomfortable distance.

In that case I can make you a ballon animal full of cocaine 🤣👊🏻🤡☠️🏁

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looks like you’re gonna have a pretty respectable plant there if it stays in veg for another three weeks! Looking good! For an auto!🤮 lol!
Hahahah I’m happy so far! I’ve seen pics of this strain as big 4’ plants, but I don’t expect too much being in a 5” square pot.

I’ll always be a photo grower, but I’m having fun with this auto and might just waste some money on another pack 😅

Nightowl or Mephisto only

Lockebox

Lockebox

Speaking of wasting money on some more packs 😅
Pretty soon I’ll have some:

-Alchemist Apprentice
&
-Valencia OG

One purple chem Gas, the other orange citrus funk. Should be fun

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Thanks for the thread! I'll probably grow an auto soon. I'm shopping at RQS and looking at Northern Lights, White Widow and Royal Jack is on my list. Something else might make the list, too. I know I want to grow a strain I haven't grown before.

Top Bottom