Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I think we might have to rattle Nick‘s cage on the size of the mesh! For a two screen rig. The tricky part is cleaning the sift! If it has too much contaminant in it, it won’t press very well. And you need certain atmospheric conditions to pull that off when using the static electricity method. But even if it is hard to press, you can still throw it in a pipe or roll it in a Dube and smoke it! It may not be the cleanest hash in the world! But it’s still taste like hash, and gets you buzzed! Kind of like smoking the kief out of the bottom of a grinder!
Without knowing too much and only doing some googling, I’m thinking the 196 and the 125 lpi screens.
I’d honestly rather be able to press it, a Kief material isn’t really what I’m after, but I’d definitely be happy to get that off of trim.

I’m not sure what method ill
Be technically using, but I plan to just work the material the way I see everyone do in the videos.

I guess that’ll give me two piles to clean up and hopefully press? Separately? Haha I’m right on the verge of understanding and not having a clue

I know I might be asking for too much with limited input haha

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You’re getting there!! I was thinking, maybe 160 and 220 mesh. I see the captain lurking out there! I think he sifts! What do you think, Tex? Eventually, Nick will chime in! And yeah, that will give you two piles to clean up!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 42, ZaMango
IMG 5807
IMG 5819

Day 10, Alchemist Apprentice
IMG 5818

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You’re getting there!! I was thinking, maybe 160 and 220 mesh. I see the captain lurking out there! I think he sifts! What do you think, Tex? Eventually, Nick will chime in! And yeah, that will give you two piles to clean up!
That’s a perfect prescription my old friend.
It’s nice to get all applicable size imo, if cash is an issue, peace meal the screens until you have all of them. Some spots want waaaaaaaay too much. Other spots you get what you pay for. But I’ll be the that dude who says 180 and then cleaning it down from there with graduated screens after.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Sup fellow Meph head! Looks fucking great. I can’t wait to try Daz night owl some next time around. I love it when people go “wow those are huge for auto’s”, lol. I’m starting some Meph outside this week.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Right on! You’re on top of it! When it comes to the TMV, I’m not sure anybody has been able to prove that pot plants can get it! Looking good!
Oh I’ve had it my trusted homie from earth.
It’s a fucking odd one man. And the split coloration here is a definite attribute. When that crap comes up for air on smaller plants, it can really get to manifesting when the plant is going through rapid veg growth, as the leaves get bigger, the hooks on leaf ends will appear, and any deformations the leaf is going to show besides hooked ends, is so pronounced in the leaf as soon as it spawns half the leaf will stay tiny as the other side gets disproportionately larger. My best description is that it makes a plant look like the comic book character 2 face. The malformations can stop entirely as the plant stops vegging. Pics show greatly diminished size of colas and something is just friggin off on the formations. It gets weirder as it goes. Yield will suffer and it’ll just grow as counterintuitive as possible.
Now because I was looking for it, bet your ass it found me. I used safe practice and finished one out. Boy the colas were weird. Tasted like 2 day old coffee you have to microwave. I didn’t grow any extra limbs sadly.
A three armed clown man. They say perceive=achieve…..I call bs haaaaa!
I’ll dig out some pics 1 sec these are mostly flower shots when the outward signs on some tmv infected will slow completely to form weird buds, I’ll post some pics of it in veg where are the earmarks are more pronounced……

69627021557  4D5D614A 63A1 4B59 846D 929D2992FAD1
IMG 6413
IMG 6414
70120337793  7E6CE1A4 818E 4AB7 AE70 B24DE5BDBBCC
70120336422  4D02F75E 5163 47A5 A0DF 87E6D7CE8BA1
IMG 6366
IMG 6357
IMG 6331
IMG 6330
IMG 6329
IMG 6291
IMG 6287
IMG 6269
IMG 6268
IMG 6249
IMG 6247
IMG 6198
IMG 6148
IMG 6102
IMG 6019
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
A couple shots of the respective crop that you can plainly see I have the desired pheno isolated, it’s a uniform crop but this damned recessive virus plant. Fucker. Finding that made me have to scrap this pheno for a subsequent run. What’s time and effort anyways?!? I did finish 3 of the nicest tho 😜Shots of it in veg….sorry forgot 3 pics.

It was a shame and crazy frustrating.

IMG 5734
69534134962  07F3D316 C9F7 4CD9 AFC8 CB5AC0F809FD
IMG 5774
69594250574  5ACB5E49 D965 44EC 8813 22EB2DB4A860
IMG 5790
IMG 5821
IMG 5895
IMG 5982
IMG 6067
69991443250  D9B1EF25 65DA 4690 AB16 0DC5B807166B
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks, Captain! I hope a lot of people see this! Something that everybody that grows weed should be familiar with! And an explanation from someone who has been through it is invaluable!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks, Captain! I hope a lot of people see this! Something that everybody that grows weed should be familiar with! And an explanation from someone who has been through it is invaluable!
Facts homie. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Especially if you are into breeding.
If standards and integrity matter, well you gotta make a hard call, and start from scratch, not to say that it was a total loss, I did pick three for breeding. And like Indiana jones and the last crusade, for once, this moron ended up picking wisely.

I see it more and more each week. It scares the shit outta me really, and I pre-hate it for anyone who comes across that bs. A lot of the photo evidence online, doesn’t really spell out the whole picture a lot of the time, it can just look like a mutation a plant would normally muscle through, but I’ve found, that shit just gets weirder, and scarier.

KILL IT WITH FIRE. 🔥
A clown abides, book mark the info for easy viewing, you will unfortunately run into it, be told it’s just an anomaly and infect a whole crop defoliating plants to death or some unforeseen madness. Like chucky said, know this, save it for that inevitable party.

Unless you don’t ever buy new breeds from shifty banks. Then your gunshot like me, because fuck that. I’m over it. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’m pretty sure it’s just variegated from the Chemdog 91 in it’s lineage!
Hopefully not TMV, I wasn’t surprised when I saw it knowing the genetics
There are times when I’m my opinion, it’s basically a genetic battle over lack of vacancies, hybrids especially.
With tmv, if the coloration symptom is the only thing showing? I’m on the side it being genetics.
If it’s tmv, there will certainly be an accompanying leaf distortion. You won’t get one with out the other.
It’s something that can also trigger later in growth too. So I would out of an abundance of caution just keep a real good eye on new growth in veg. Im fairly certain you are dodging the bullet here. Lighting in pics sometimes can play trick. Well on my blind ass anyways

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well I’ve never had TMV but I have had other variegated plants.
Pretty sure this isn’t TMV, thanks

If it turns out it is then I’ll kill it

Z

Zab

Facts homie. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Especially if you are into breeding.
If standards and integrity matter, well you gotta make a hard call, and start from scratch, not to say that it was a total loss, I did pick three for breeding. And like Indiana jones and the last crusade, for once, this moron ended up picking wisely.

I see it more and more each week. It scares the shit outta me really, and I pre-hate it for anyone who comes across that bs. A lot of the photo evidence online, doesn’t really spell out the whole picture a lot of the time, it can just look like a mutation a plant would normally muscle through, but I’ve found, that shit just gets weirder, and scarier.

KILL IT WITH FIRE. 🔥
A clown abides, book mark the info for easy viewing, you will unfortunately run into it, be told it’s just an anomaly and infect a whole crop defoliating plants to death or some unforeseen madness. Like chucky said, know this, save it for that inevitable party.

Unless you don’t ever buy new breeds from shifty banks. Then your gunshot like me, because fuck that. I’m over it. 🤣
I noticed this for the first time last week on a plant, one of the leaves has changed color now but you can see the difference
PXL 20240415 110553832
PXL 20240415 110611990

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah keep an eye on that, I’ve seen cases of it that we’re grown through. To more strenuous cases as well, I think you may be good. But the deformation on that leaf is def sus.

Reactions: Zab
Z

Zab

Yeah keep an eye on that, I’ve seen cases of it that we’re grown through. To more strenuous cases as well, I think you may be good. But the deformation on that leaf is def sus.
Yeah I can cull that asap, a note though the first leaves on this plant were maybe a quarter inch and when I cut them they were each about 4+ inchs long and never got any wider. (no pics and I snipped the leaves)

But yeah if you think its best to chuck it I don't want to waste time with it. And on the last pic the little leave beside it has gone wonky as well.

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

If it weren’t for @Blastfact I may not be the person I am today. He gave me a shot and hooked me up with the HLG I’m using when I couldn’t afford a light myself.
Thanks again man for real!

Top Bottom