Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

If it weren’t for @Blastfact I may not be the person I am today. He gave me a shot and hooked me up with the HLG I’m using when I couldn’t afford a light myself.
Thanks again man for real!
Good to see you moving a long! I had to step away from the grow net stuff for a while. I'm floating some Blueberry Hulk auto and Universal Hulk auto seeds. Not going to do any grow diaries or get all caught up in it. Just grow some quick auto's then back to some photos. Thought about a outdoor grow. But the way the trash steals plants and knowing how I react to such BS,,, better not. :)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good to see you moving a long! I had to step away from the grow net stuff for a while. I'm floating some Blueberry Hulk auto and Universal Hulk auto seeds. Not going to do any grow diaries or get all caught up in it. Just grow some quick auto's then back to some photos. Thought about an outdoor grow. But the way the trash steals plants and knowing how I react to such BS,,, better not. :)
This is awesome man. It’s great when you have a good homie, pass along somE great gear, as well as a great set of pointers.

This makes me happy! What up lb!
And blast, you seem pretty damned cool.
Nice to see you being a badass!
👊🏻🤡

Lockebox

Lockebox

This is awesome man. It’s great when you have a good homie, pass along somE great gear, as well as a great set of pointers.

This makes me happy! What up lb!
And blast, you seem pretty damned cool.
Nice to see you being a badass!
👊🏻🤡
You should’ve seen it, I had 6 12.5w blurple bubls strung up over a plant in my spare closet.

With the light from Blastfact, I was able to get a tent and the rest was history!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Good to see you moving a long! I had to step away from the grow net stuff for a while. I'm floating some Blueberry Hulk auto and Universal Hulk auto seeds. Not going to do any grow diaries or get all caught up in it. Just grow some quick auto's then back to some photos. Thought about a outdoor grow. But the way the trash steals plants and knowing how I react to such BS,,, better not. :)
Yeah I understand man, sometimes you just Gotta get away from it.
Awesome to hear about your growing though, can’t stop that!
And I don’t blame you on the outdoor, I’m actually closer to you these days if you haven’t moved.
I work at a commercial Grow now about an hour from your area!

Blastfact

Blastfact

Yeah I understand man, sometimes you just Gotta get away from it.
Awesome to hear about your growing though, can’t stop that!
And I don’t blame you on the outdoor, I’m actually closer to you these days if you haven’t moved.
I work at a commercial Grow now about an hour from your area!
Really?!?! Do tell. Hows the son? Grows all over the place here. I don't even recognize them anymore. Msg me and tell me all about it buddy...

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 49 ZaMango.
Thinking about wrapping the hang cables around the bar a few times to buy a couple more inches.
IMG 6042
IMG 6043

IMG 6046

Day 21, alchemist apprentice
IMG 6033

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 56 ZaMango. Musky feet & mango sweet.
I’ve had to start feeding her twice a day.
IMG 6216
IMG 6217

Day 28 Alchemist Apprentice
IMG 6214
IMG 6215

Latest posts

Top Bottom