Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

im ok. just getting use to these glasses.
I hope you get use to them quick. I need to go get my eyes examined and actually wear the glasses I think it would help with these headaches.

the reno gear is not doing so hot. room is very hot slowing growth down etc. cant grow here anymore.
Why so hot in March?

and chunk i think its coming back to life.
I have 3 PC growing good I will try to get pics just before lights on tomorrow. Damn HPS lighting, The bunch growing now have never seen anything else but the HPS because I had them in Veg in the same room the autos were flowering.

for all i know they are all males. laughs.
Take a small cut from each one flip the cuts to 12/12 and figure out which plants are dudes and bounce them to the curb.

the white widow is nice. its bone dry now and put into the dark ill get a picture of her in a bit. should be good smoke. will get a picture for ya. of both plants.
Cool I would love to see them and hope the WW kicks ass.

gonna make some ISO today maybe.
old man here who has never made anything with weed besides a joint or brownies. I would have to do a search just to see what ISO is lol.

On the subject of other ways to get THC. I know you said edibles really haven't worked great for you like the oil. But what about Buying the cooking oil from the dispensary and making your own? I saw a 8oz bottle with 1600mg of THC for something like $50. Being a lightweight 20mg is it for me lol but you could mix your dose into a shake I would think? That bottle could do a bunch of shakes or cookies at whatever dose you needed. 50mg or even 100mg would be 16 or 32 shakes or cookies . With edibles high usually lasting longer than smoking you might get a lot more meds for just $50. Of course I could be wrong.

i got about a dozen large seeds
I will leave seeds to buying them for now as its just another thing to eat up time which I never have enough of.

@Wisher619 @Srenots or anyone. I have decided I think the 2 Autos that turned out to be photo's have been starving instead of lockout at least that is what I think they are telling me and I have to learn to recognize this shit myself. But After watering them this last time the plants started yellowing quickly some drying up from bottom up. They had feed the last 2 times and were looking better. So should I mix up a batch of feed and get it to them now even though they really don't need the water yet OR let them wait at the cost of them starving a t least another 36 hours ? When I do feed what TDS should my water read?

Goodnight all hope everyone rests well

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

I hope you get use to them quick. I need to go get my eyes examined and actually wear the glasses I think it would help with these headaches.

Why so hot in March?

I have 3 PC growing good I will try to get pics just before lights on tomorrow. Damn HPS lighting, The bunch growing now have never seen anything else but the HPS because I had them in Veg in the same room the autos were flowering.

Take a small cut from each one flip the cuts to 12/12 and figure out which plants are dudes and bounce them to the curb.

Cool I would love to see them and hope the WW kicks ass.

old man here who has never made anything with weed besides a joint or brownies. I would have to do a search just to see what ISO is lol.

On the subject of other ways to get THC. I know you said edibles really haven't worked great for you like the oil. But what about Buying the cooking oil from the dispensary and making your own? I saw a 8oz bottle with 1600mg of THC for something like $50. Being a lightweight 20mg is it for me lol but you could mix your dose into a shake I would think? That bottle could do a bunch of shakes or cookies at whatever dose you needed. 50mg or even 100mg would be 16 or 32 shakes or cookies . With edibles high usually lasting longer than smoking you might get a lot more meds for just $50. Of course I could be wrong.

I will leave seeds to buying them for now as its just another thing to eat up time which I never have enough of.

@Wisher619 @Srenots or anyone. I have decided I think the 2 Autos that turned out to be photo's have been starving instead of lockout at least that is what I think they are telling me and I have to learn to recognize this shit myself. But After watering them this last time the plants started yellowing quickly some drying up from bottom up. They had feed the last 2 times and were looking better. So should I mix up a batch of feed and get it to them now even though they really don't need the water yet OR let them wait at the cost of them starving a t least another 36 hours ? When I do feed what TDS should my water read?

Goodnight all hope everyone rests well
well I would have to see the plant to inderstand what is going on but
dont go over 1.5 ec or somewhere around 700ppm on 500scale
say 3.5g of maxibloom

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 here is the plant in question
20180326 144729

@incogneato @jipp Here is the funky looking Main cola from the last GSC 92 days
20180326 151118

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 here is the plant in question
View attachment 788187
@incogneato @jipp Here is the funky looking Main cola from the last GSC 92 days
View attachment 788188
the funky cola is do to either heat or light stress

as for the large plant
looks like it is finishing out
pull the super yellow leaves off of the bottom and let it keep going
no feed necessary

she is finishing
using all of her mobile elements
leaching herself
that is a good thing

nice lookin plant by the way

Broken

Broken

the funky cola is do to either heat or light stress
Stress definitely but it was not heat or light directly I don't think. Temps were only over 80 once (82) Light was never closer than 22" as she was the shortest girl in the room.

Back when my water went wacko she took it the hardest with a lot of leaf damage. The main cola had almost nothing left but bud the fan leafs were gone with most sugar leafs dieing too and the bud just kind of swelled over what little was left. So in that way maybe there was to much light for it.

nice lookin plant by the way
Thank you without the life support you provided for it if would have died weeks ago. Had I only of known it had to be manually flipped it could have had larger buds by now its 15 weeks old and only38 days into flower.

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 here is a pic from a couple weeks ago of that plant with the funky buds. It had been rough with dieing leafs long before this pic too. The buds seen to be dense heavy even with this look.
20180314 102525

Broken

Broken

Well I am calling this as the end of this grow. I first want to give thanks to those who have helped me through this my first harvest. I stood tonight abusing my children (supercropping) and realized how good I thought I was doing at it and thought even though I don't know shit still I have come a long way with the help of great from all of you. Some had solid advice while others were honest and said ask someone else I don't know enough to advice you, which is solid advice while being humble enough to admit their own limits.

I appreciate all who stopped in just to say hello and bullshit with me and even those who never typed any words but lurked giving me a like here and there.

I did accomplish my goal of going from seed to smoking my own. It has made me more relaxed about doing what I think I should with a plant instead of asking a question every 20 minutes. I have managed to average at least 1.5 oz from each of the 6 autos which I felt good about. The Mephisto put out the most out with just over 2 and by far the stick est.

I have started another thread that I will now be posting this new grow in. It consist of 2 Cannatonic #4 HP pheno and 3 Pineapple Chunk and I will include the 2 ASB from this thread until they finish. They never belonged in auto thread as it turned out.

My new Grow thread is here https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cannatonic-4-hp-pheno-and-pineapple-chunk.94547/ Feel free to stop in and give advice, bullshit, bitch about you day of say " Damn how did you screw that up"

@Wisher619 @incogneato @jipp @str8smokn @Srenots @GT21 and any who read this.

Again Thank you all !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom