Autos northern light life support

• Thread starter Bigmiketx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigmiketx

Looks like im killing them one plant edge of leaves brown dieing others yellow red spots on them.Grown under s.f. 4000 leds dimmer started at 20 went up to 50 but backed it off.organic soil living earth with perlite and vermite watering tap with adjusted ph Any of your advice to save these would be appreciated.

Autos northern light life support
Autos northern light life support 2
Autos northern light life support 3
Autos northern light life support 4
AKgrow

AKgrow

How close is your light? These babies don't need very much and you have a powerful light. 50% is too much, I would say 20% and more than 3 feet away.

TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

You guys need seedling/clone lamps. Something that'll give it more than plenty light and little heat necessary at this stage. Mines is a dayspot 32w equivalent grow lamp. It is non adjustable yet suitable for seedlings up until 2 or 3 teens about 6 inches away. Don't over do it. To have went to 50% power leaves you with less room to uplight as you move thru veg and even thru bloom

MrBrazilGrows

MrBrazilGrows

Looks like im killing them one plant edge of leaves brown dieing others yellow red spots on them.Grown under s.f. 4000 leds dimmer started at 20 went up to 50 but backed it off.organic soil living earth with perlite and vermite watering tap with adjusted ph Any of your advice to save these would be appreciated.
This is really interesting looking soil, I’ll look it up. I’m such a newb I don’t know how much help I can offer, or if you are an experienced grower but I know I over watered my girls for almost a week, two of my plants were stunted until I stopped watering them so damn much. It is surprising how little water they need. I watched this video about what properly moist soil is supposed to look and feel like. It’s supposed to stick together when you squeeze it, but not stay in a clump when you drop it. If you pick a pinch of soil, squeeze it hard and water droplets form, there’s enough water in it. Check soil down towards the center middle, it is often a lot more moist than the first 3 or 4 inches at the top. Hope this is somehow helpful, good luck to you.

B

Bigmiketx

How close is your light? These babies don't need very much and you have a powerful light. 50% is too much, I would say 20% and more than 3 feet away.
Have cut back on light going to see how they respond.Thanks

Top Bottom