Auto's Stunted

• Thread starter thcinmyveins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thcinmyveins

Hello

I have a few auto's on the go and they have stunted. The buds are developing nicely since I've added bud candy to them they are almost 13 weeks into the grow and showing no signs of maturing properly. They were on a 18/6 light cycle which I have now changed to 12/12 to see if that makes a difference. I'm using Dutch passion autoflower nutes in home and garden bat mix soil I'm still using parts a+b mixed should I just be using part b now they are flowering

MTBKush

MTBKush

That happen to me, someone (probably me) made a mistake. I was sent 4 seeds that were supposed to be regular cherry bomb seeds. I was excited to see some pink flowers lol! Well to my surprise I ended up with 4 plants, females that ranged from 3-4 inches to about 1 1/2 ft.
I have to say it was good solid bud or buds depending on the plant. The only complaint is I did not get pink flowers. BOO HOO!

T

thcinmyveins

I know why they stunted when I potted them after germinating in tissue paper the soil was to dry and sucked the moisture from the roots. After using bud candy they improved. I have now changed the light cycle dropped too 12/12 resin and crystal production has now improved.

Picture below is an nyc diesel automatic 13 weeks of growing and still not ready I think there is maybe another couple of weeks at least in it.

They are definitely some weird looking plants

20161113 145523
MTBKush

MTBKush

I know why they stunted when I potted them after germinating in tissue paper the soil was to dry and sucked the moisture from the roots. After using bud candy they improved. I have now changed the light cycle dropped too 12/12 resin and crystal production has now improved.

Picture below is an nyc diesel automatic 13 weeks of growing and still not ready I think there is maybe another couple of weeks at least in it.

They are definitely some weird looking plants
Hi! Yes that is what my did! I liked the variety, but did not expect they would turn out like they did.

Top Bottom