Avalanche!!!!!!

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Let's do this thing. Finally got some room to pop some of these suckers so let's see what we get. I think I started them on june 19th. They will be flowered under a 1000w in coco. Most likely in a 2x2 tent. They will be transplanted in 5 gallon pots. Updates every sunday when they get a little bigger. Peace.

Avalanche 2

Avalanche

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those oughtta be nice bro hymn. Keep us updated

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ronv? theyre lookin good. they are a very vigorous strain. im doin some right now.they really took off during first two weeks of flower.and its starting to stack nicely, cant wait to harvest a batch of these. good luck peacentreez

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Very good start ron.

Do you have a timer and pump that waters them automatically. Those little black tubes?

I have some Avalanche and Chemical Romance outside. I should start a separate thread so people can see them. Right now they are in my outdoor thread.

I have high hopes for both strains because they come from good genetic stock and they already have shown themselves to be very vigorous.

Mine are not in the Ron Popeil Veg-O-Matic seedling watering system.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking great Ron, Off to a great start! I will be watching this one :)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Very good start ron.

Do you have a timer and pump that waters them automatically. Those little black tubes?

I have some Avalanche and Chemical Romance outside. I should start a separate thread so people can see them. Right now they are in my outdoor thread.

I have high hopes for both strains because they come from good genetic stock and they already have shown themselves to be very vigorous.

Mine are not in the Ron Popeil Veg-O-Matic seedling watering system.

Yes. The Veg-o-matic 5000 waters 3 times a day for 15 minutes. Never had a problem. Since I added that 60wt led they've had an explosion of growth. Grow a couple inside. you won;t be sorry.

Looking great Ron, Off to a great start! I will be watching this one :)

Thanks bud.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

SAM 0348

SAM 0350

SAM 0344

SAM 0346

Change of plans. Running out of room so these will be flowered in this cab under an air cooled 400wt. Flowering will commence as soon as I get my inline from my buddy. Hopefully saturday.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ronv? lookin good. you should check out my avalanche grow. gettin chunky at week 5. peacentreez

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

whats up ronv? lookin good. you should check out my avalanche grow. gettin chunky at week 5. peacentreez

Your plants are looking bomb my friend. Home mine turn out like yours.

New light. Gonna start flower next sunday instead of today. Plants are looking great.

SAM 0396

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So Im waiting on a plant to finish to put these ladies into flower. The plant I have in flower right no is a 12 weeker (I think) so that will be next tues. So that's when flower commences. I hope. Here is a few pics. I'm thinking about keeping the solo'd out girl as a mom. Short and wide. Just like I like em'.

SAM 0408

SAM 0409

SAM 0410

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Very Healthy

Those plants look great Ron, exited to see the results I've got a pack of these on ice. Hope everything else is going well for you

mal

420alldaze

420alldaze

sweet!

So Im waiting on a plant to finish to put these ladies into flower. The plant I have in flower right no is a 12 weeker (I think) so that will be next tues. So that's when flower commences. I hope. Here is a few pics. I'm thinking about keeping the solo'd out girl as a mom. Short and wide. Just like I like em'.

View attachment 162151

View attachment 162152

View attachment 162153

whats up ronvmpc? lookin great!hurry up and move that plant and start your summer AvAlAnChE! lol thats lookin just like the one i kept. looks like a good choice. so stoked to do 6-8 of these beauties...peacentreez

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Those plants look great Ron, exited to see the results I've got a pack of these on ice. Hope everything else is going well for you

mal
Thanks bud. All is well. Could be living in a 3rd world country.
whats up ronvmpc? lookin great!hurry up and move that plant and start your summer AvAlAnChE! lol thats lookin just like the one i kept. looks like a good choice. so stoked to do 6-8 of these beauties...peacentreez
Yea. i'm keeping her as a mom. Thanks for stopping by.
looking great ron! chug chug chuging along nicely....

Choo choooooooo.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

It seems like those LEDs helped, am i correct?
What colors did you use and did you notice any differences between them re: growth of plants?

Latest posts

Top Bottom