Avalanche!!!!!!

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

It seems like those LEDs helped, am i correct?
What colors did you use and did you notice any differences between them re: growth of plants?
Great alternative to 100 watts of floro's. I liked the led's I used that were blue and white. They were $120 each and of great quality. But the one I'm using now is a $40 blue and red. And it does just fine. To be honest though, I rather use my 400wt mh but I don't have enough amps to run it. Led's do fine for being 40 watts.
Looking good! I have to ask though, what def did you diagnose this as. I ask as I have seen this one time in one of my strains, but never again. It also happened at about the same growth stage.
I don't think I mentioned a def. But if you point it out I might remember. Thanks for stopping in.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Sorry, in this post here:

Ahh. I figured cal cause I hit her with cal/mag and she recovered nicely. Mag def usually yellows the outside of the leaves. Or at least that's what the infirmary says.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Man I forgot about this thread. First day of flower last night.

SAM 0444

SAM 0445

Thats saw dust on the leaves. Blew it all off and vacuumed.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 13

and this is what I got. These ladies got me excited. Running more divine for sure.

Bud shot

420alldaze

420alldaze

and this is what I got. These ladies got me excited. Running more divine for sure.

View attachment 168468

whats up ronv? just you wait my brotha! thats just a snowball compared to the blizzard your about to get. doin my second run of the avalanche now, just flipped em yesterday at 17-18 inches. divine has some killer gear. peacentreez

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks 420. I think your my only fan. HA. Here they are at day 23ish. Got to be the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown.

SAM 0531

SAM 0534

SAM 0536

SAM 0537

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice Ron :)

You better have kept cuts of that!

You going to the evidence premier @ the viper room oct. 6th?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Looking nice Ron :)

You better have kept cuts of that!

You going to the evidence premier @ the viper room oct. 6th?

Actually my buddy was talking about that last night. So yea, I prolly am.

Thanks for the nice words.

soserthc1

soserthc1

they look really nice.... ron - cant wait to see them harvested or filled out...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks sos.

Were getting there. These were taken at 42 days. 430wt doesn't add much weight but there frosty as no other. Here's my 2 favorite shots.

Enjoy.

SAM 0574 01

SAM 0569

T

T1420

Lookin good!! I like the uniform sea of colas... Very NICE!!!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Really nice work and nice pics Ron !
this Avalanche seem to show her potencial...

I have personally never used LED to grow or Flow any strains, I prefer Outdoor Sun... where i'm living, it's more easy, but i will realize some tests indoor within HPS Nurture 600w Vs CFL Nurture 250W... but this is not for now, this will take a little time as I'm having some issue with the Brazilian FDP... but nothing really serious, I hope that in one year... I will be working back on my Terapeutic Research...
For now, I'm collecting genetics...
Thanks for your grow report, Snowdog X Chemdog's Sister should be result in some great medecine...

Keep Growing... I like the Divine Genetics Gear and I'm looking for some Divine Strains which I should order soon !!

Peace, Cyclol :hi:

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ron? loookin sweet. you gonna let em' go 9 or 10 weeks? you will not be dissapointed. mine are fillin in nicely on this 2nd run. i used some bushmaster in veg and topped them. sooo impressed with this cross. what kinda nutes you using in flower? thanks peacentreez

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Really nice work and nice pics Ron !
this Avalanche seem to show her potencial...

I have personally never used LED to grow or Flow any strains, I prefer Outdoor Sun... where i'm living, it's more easy, but i will realize some tests indoor within HPS Nurture 600w Vs CFL Nurture 250W... but this is not for now, this will take a little time as I'm having some issue with the Brazilian FDP... but nothing really serious, I hope that in one year... I will be working back on my Terapeutic Research...
For now, I'm collecting genetics...
Thanks for your grow report, Snowdog X Chemdog's Sister should be result in some great medecine...

Keep Growing... I like the Divine Genetics Gear and I'm looking for some Divine Strains which I should order soon !!

Peace, Cyclol :hi:
Thanks. You won't be upset with his gear. I'm prolly gonna run it next outdoor season.
whats up ron? loookin sweet. you gonna let em' go 9 or 10 weeks? you will not be dissapointed. mine are fillin in nicely on this 2nd run. i used some bushmaster in veg and topped them. sooo impressed with this cross. what kinda nutes you using in flower? thanks peacentreez

Thanks bud. 9 weeks on the bigger one. 10-11 on the shortest one. Running modified lucas with cal-mag. Using koolbloom as a pk booster.

Top Bottom