Average Joe’s Grow Corner with ViparSpectra and AC Infinity

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Looking pretty good!! I didn’t realize that I forgot to add a picture where I had to super crop my Critical Orange Punch 🤦‍♂️.

IMG 9252
IMG 9251
IMG 9250
IMG 9249
IMG 9248
IMG 9246
IMG 9245
IMG 9244
IMG 9241
IMG 9240
IMG 9237
IMG 9239
C

CocoFun

Wow. That was really cool. I really like the simplicity. You obviously have alot of experience and have a tried and true method. Great job, thank you for sharing 👍

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Wow. That was really cool. I really like the simplicity. You obviously have alot of experience and have a tried and true method. Great job, thank you for sharing 👍
Constantly learning and trying new things!!! The industry is ever changing and growing at warp speed. With it legalized for the most part everywhere, everyone seems to be doing their own thing. I just think about the years lost on research and development for the decades long “war on drugs”, which we all know was a total sham from the word go!!! Thank you so much for your comment and kind words ✌️😊💚

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Waiting for your update sharing 😊
Just popped my next round of seeds!! Will hopefully be able to post pics tonight when I get off work. Been crazy busy working 6 days a week. I’m exhausted 🥱!! Thank you for your comment and kindness!! Happy growing friends ✌️😊💚

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Have the next round started!! Now that I have more grow space, I’m going to be doing a photo run as well as my auto flowers.
In the auto flower garden is going to be Tricross, Blue Dream, Fog Dog, and Gummiebears from @atlasseed, and Wedding Cake from #barneysfarm.
In the photo tent is going to be Marshmallow Mountain from #exoticgenetics , and Sherbet Fast Flower freebies I got from #northatlanticseed . Almost all started popping in in the presoak cups ✌️😊💚

IMG 9406
IMG 9407
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Just realized that I forgot to post some pictures from my last harvest. This is the Mint Julep auto flower from #Twenty20 . Grown in the #ViparSpectra 2x4 with the XS 1500 Pro light 💡 ✌️😊💚

IMG 9394
IMG 9395
IMG 9396
IMG 9397
IMG 9399
IMG 9400
IMG 9401
IMG 9402
IMG 9403
IMG 9404

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Just popped my next round of seeds!! Will hopefully be able to post pics tonight when I get off work. Been crazy busy working 6 days a week. I’m exhausted 🥱!! Thank you for your comment and kindness!! Happy growing friends ✌️😊💚
Take a good rest.

Have the next round started!! Now that I have more grow space, I’m going to be doing a photo run as well as my auto flowers.
In the auto flower garden is going to be Tricross, Blue Dream, Fog Dog, and Gummiebears from @atlasseed, and Wedding Cake from #barneysfarm.
In the photo tent is going to be Marshmallow Mountain from #exoticgenetics , and Sherbet Fast Flower freebies I got from #northatlanticseed . Almost all started popping in in the presoak cups ✌️😊💚
Welcome the new babies.🥳

Just realized that I forgot to post some pictures from my last harvest. This is the Mint Julep auto flower from #Twenty20 . Grown in the #ViparSpectra 2x4 with the XS 1500 Pro light 💡 ✌️😊💚
Congrats on the harvest! It looks super yummy.😍

Top Bottom