away team report to "BAY 11"

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

DAMN they look awesome great structure.... i was jus looking at my pack of gdp bay 11 this morning....
Hey Bud, Yes agreed the structure is really nice. Nugs all the way up. I put one of these in a 10 gal bag a few months ago for a friend who is growing it out side he says it is a monster now (I will get pics of that at some point). So I am going to go with 10 gal bags and 5' on the next run and see what is possible. No matter the wrangling over the genes of Bay11 the seeds do produce a very high quality med. I have a patient who works a blue collar job with ruematoid arthritis and loves how Bay11 helps him through his day. And oh by the way the smoke is luscious to taste as well.
Peace Love to all, DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Dr B... can u pin point the smell and or flavor....
I will try. To begin with it tastes just like it smells, Sweet, citrusy, sweet sativa smell, undertones of OG, very crisp but light not heavy at all, place your face in cola and get ready to say OH MY GOD. The taste as I said is like the smell not harsh, very smooth, full bodied, euphoric uplifting high, alot of fun if sharing with folks, and good conversation starter with everyone laughing in the end. Bay11 defies description mostly, that is why you do not see any. I wish I could upload a scratch and sniff, but if I did they would run out of Bay11 seeds.
DrB

N

NW_GDP_REP

Thanks for all the kind words Drb.
I have enjoyed watching you work with her.
Beautiful shots BTW.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

howdy fellow bay 11 fans. I sure hope yall all get as blessed as I was by these wonderful beans. sorry I been down & out of touch everybody. just got home this week after 38 day hospital stay. my 3rd hospitalization this year. thanks for all the kind well wishes fellow growers. I promise yall will be the 1st to know when I drop seeds in cups again. be well yall.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry 2 hear about ur ruff times doggie but I'm glad ur back home & back chillin with us here at the farm.. Get better soon so u can get back 2 poppin..

N

NW_GDP_REP

Golden! Dude, hope all is well, do your thing. Glad to hear you liked them. Any herm issues to report?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

G-day GDP rep. Thanks friend I hope to get back to doing my thing real soon. I popped 6 of the beans bro without seeing a single nanner. Got 3keepers &even revegged the keepers for another runwithout any herms. Loved the weed my friend. When I got sick I had to shut down my garden but you can bet I'll be popping more of your beans real soon when I turn a light on again. Plus a few others. After all I have 161 strains in seed to work from. Blue power from sin city seeds still my favorite tho.

soserthc1

soserthc1

howdy fellow bay 11 fans. I sure hope yall all get as blessed as I was by these wonderful beans. sorry I been down & out of touch everybody. just got home this week after 38 day hospital stay. my 3rd hospitalization this year. thanks for all the kind well wishes fellow growers. I promise yall will be the 1st to know when I drop seeds in cups again. be well yall.

And i'm sure that will be soon .... hope your feeling better

blessings

Top Bottom