away team report to "BAY 11"

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

so friends romans countrymen lend me your ears. this fin de day we have an amazing array of photos sent back from the future to keep us informed of bay 11s progress. oh shit phuqing sesh got me spewing alien future tech still. somebody slip in sativas. gonna have crazy ass dreams tonight. there are 3 phenos of bay 11 here, pics 7 & 10 the 1st, 11, 13 & 14 the 2nd pheno, 18 & 19 the 3rd, pics 20 & 21 the 3 girls together. yall smoke me stoopid today
After sesh garden pics 007
After sesh garden pics 010
After sesh garden pics 011
After sesh garden pics 013
After sesh garden pics 014
After sesh garden pics 018
After sesh garden pics 019
After sesh garden pics 020
After sesh garden pics 021
sjc. thanks.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey leaflady im liking the 1 on the far right for yield & trich development but the 1 to the far left better structure & now thicker developing trichs smells citrus funky may be special too. but definately 3 diff phenos.

N

NW_GDP_REP

Ken seems prone to lying, being vague and changing his story over and over. i remember when the kens kush said it was gdp/skywalker/bay 11 or whatever and now all of a sudden its ogxgdpxsour d?????? how u gonna just change the genetic makeup of a strain u put out??? who really knows what it is.. then he claims to have made the original gdp and says he has a male and all that??? i dunno man.. maybe but i dunno.. then this whole bay 11 drama.. i dont remember specifics but i swear for each strain ive seen at least 2 or 3 different genetic makeups... i remember one saying it had a strain called bhudda bless in it which was a strain i got from kens shop that was ridiculous then i went to buy it and it said it was a different genetic makup?? i thought it was the kush but could be something else. i know they used to have more strains..

and they did say ken was the one who originally made gsc at kush expo. they told me too. and i got the bay 11 seeds but i dont care what it is, i know its bomb and wanna see how they come out, i woulda got the kens kush ones too but i was still under the impression it was that skywalker one. and he it wasnt even supposed to be the skywalker og but the skywalker thats buleberry x mazar and i dont want that onebut ogxgdpxsourd sounds awesome and i have seen nugs that were bomb as fuck.

so to make a long story short.. kens got some dope genetics he just bullshits so much about the lineage its hard to respect him. people like us wanna know exactly what were growing especially if we wanna breed with it...

hopefully yall can get all that non sense in order and start being honest about the genetics. he'd be better off just saying the genetics are a secret then changing the lineage every couple months to whatevers popular at the time.

and can you get any info on that strain i mentioned called buhddas bless?? ive been wanting to know what it was since i tried it years ago.

Alright, point by point, I am gonna answer your questions/concerns.
1. Ken, himself, is a GREAT GUY, is NOT prone to lying or storytelling (IMO), and I feel he does his best to put any/all info out there. The problem is his staff. He has people working for him that do most of the work since he is wheel chair bound as you know. SO, he has questions, he gets half-assed answers and sometimes doesn't get one at all. He (they), also had people working for them that screwed up SOOO much on strain info and putting info out there in general. That's where I came into play.

2. In reference to what i just wrote, the Kens Kush, and GrandDaddy Kush are TWO ENTIRELY different strains. We have NEVER said Kens Kush was anything other than what it is... Sour Diesel x (GDP x OG)
There was a PURE OG KUSH, then there's GDKush in SEED form, as well as Kens Kush. The GDKush was a limited run and probably won't happen again. I actually have been very confused myself, and have contributed to false info being splashed onto the net. NO editing here allowed, so that sucks, but i can at least come back and try to fix my mistakes. GDKush is/was (Skywalker OG x GDP) x BAY 11

3. Notice how you say "they said" Ken made the cookies? THEY were out of towners, newly added to the team... WHY they have such misinformed people allowed to work a show I should have been at is beside me. I laughed when I heard that, and immediately called Ken out. "So, YOU made cookies huh Ken?" His resonse... "WHAT? Who said that?" I gave him a hard time, and hopefully people that don't have the slightest fucking clue about strains WILL NOT speak for us anymore. Ken was going to create a SIMILAR cross and call it Kens Cookies. I HIGHLY advised AGAINST that.

4. I have made every attempt possible to ensure ALL the proper lineage is listed. WE USED SKYWALKER OG KUSH... Not Skywalker from DP seeds. The guy who writes that stuff up left the "OG" out of it, not knowing how important it is/was.

5. As far as Ken "bullshitting" as you put it about genetics, I answered that already above, but I will say it again. Ken is NOT in the garden doing the breeding. So, at that point, it is second hand knowledge, and sometimes it goes through more people before Ken gets a definitive answer, which leads me to possibly make mistakes, or create typos as well. Oh you mentioned something about a "GDP male"... ya, it does exist. We currently use it in our breeding program. It was found from seed via Kens GDP clone buds.

6. Currently, we know EXACTLY what is what when it comes to our seeds. I will go ahead and make a new thread(s) to talk about each one, and their lineage specifically.

7. Buddha Bless is another purple variety I believe? If my memory serves me correct, Buddha Bless was a cross of the GDP and a Kush, but I could be wrong... Something along the lines of A "Gods Gift" sort of thing? I will get back to you on that one. Before I came on board, most of their strains were created for just them, and in seed form for patients/members of their clubs. Many of those varieties were one time runs, or limited runs, and were not grown anymore. Those people out there w/ GrandDaddy Bubba Kush have a one-time release sort of pack.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good post and answer's to SG question's from what I gather there was confusion in the past and it is being correct , its a shame because that confusing starts people questioning his genetic truth's , I would say that if it was my company I would get a better handle on my business and make sure competent people were doing my breeding and labeling as it is a reflection of KEN but i'm not in a wheel chair, so I cant imagine the difficultly of being in one,,,, any way you have seemed to clear it up ......thank you soser

FireWithin

FireWithin

U'r all wrong, the bay11 came from same indians the gdp came from! LOL,yah the winner at the cup was Bohdi's cut of h&l's Applachia and (from Bohdi) Ken bay 11 appy x og (wich must b fire also, as u all can imagine, so whoopee) Those f'n indians have some straight fire,LOL!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yall done yet? thank you leaf lady & drbudacola for actually responding to my thread. gdp-rep, god bless your willingness to rehash shit over & over each time someone else pops in who wants to prove when you mis spoke your intent was the downfall of mankind & to steal every cent from our pension funds. rediculous huh? enuff folks. have a great day.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whats up Grod. Try making another thread called bay 11 questions , answers, complaints and all the bs might leave this thread lol. Did u keep any boys of the bay 11? Save me a nugg of that to sesh on brotha....

slausongardens

slausongardens

i know the thread got sidetracked.. but its still a very good thread with a lot of informative information you cant get anywhere else. and it is a bay 11 thread so its good to get all the possible info on bay 11 as we can.. thanks grod for making the thread and thanks gdp_rep for explaining everything to the best of your ability and dealing with all the questions and shit talking on your company..

nice to see those bay 11's almost done.. they look awesome.. cant wait for u to tell us how they smoke and how the phenos came out.. what kind of smells are coming off of them?? og fuel or green crack candy pineapple?? or something new and different?

i just transplanted my seedlings into cups of soil last night. got 3 or 4 of them i believe. im glad none died and all germed.

i also got some green crack x appalacia beans im looking for a good male in to hit back to the green crack clone. i was also thing of doing a cross with that green crack x appy to the bay 11 as well.. if i did it would be like appalacia/og kush x green crack/appalacia? that sounds nice.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

sorry guys no boys. i popped 3 seeds & got 3 gals. whoowee good for me. the imnfo thats been shared here is of course invaluble. not to mention it gets even more folks to chime in when theres a good q n a going on. slauson yall be knowing that when i go to sleep at night its your garden & collection that i dream about. pretty much every time i find something new it was in your thread the month before. so far each of these bay 11 are keepers in thier own way. ill try to post more pics over the last few weeks here.

soserthc1

soserthc1

yall done now? hahaha dont fret folks yall need to have discussions like this once in awhile. my threads certainly are no stanger to shit storms of discussions gone awry. so ill post some pics tonight of the bay 11. theyre coming along nicely. youll be pleased gdp rep. oh & let mwe know when yall get some of the new stuff ready. still think granddaddies dream sounds like a mouthful of purp blue goodness. see yall in a minute.
From your mouth grod or I would of never posted off topic or in your bay 11 thread , my apologies, but i usual go by what people say when there thread goes a little off topic....respect soser

N

NW_GDP_REP

G-Rod, thanks man, and you're one of the first to have a COMPLETE journal on the BAY, congrats... my buddy has some at day 42ish that are looking phenomenal.
Can't wait to see your chop shots!

I am about to flip mine as well. Got a few interesting looking plants. Pulled 4 males out of the 13 I had going... So that's decent.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

off topics always ok folks. gdp rep thanks ill take them down as the tell me they is ready. got a few weeks left. moved them to the front so i can get more pics over the last weeks.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Grod: I have a few pics here. I still have not bought a camera though but I cannot wait to contribute something so for what its worth. I got five ladies out of my pack for this sexing run. But basically they all look alike. They already smell a bit different though. 3 gal smart pots, soil, General Hydro Veganic with AVT (Bountea Veganic tea). Before the end I will have a better camera to capture all of them and their progress. This one plant is typical of the others. Seen here @ 33 days.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey All; Bay11 is starting to bulk up will update over the weekend. But I thought I would mention the Kens Kush I am sexing. I have four ladies from that pak and they are ALL VERY DIFFERENT! One has a Mr clean with Lemon type smell. 2nd Seems to be a GDP leaner, 3rd has a nice sweet kushy smell, 4th is kushy\fuely smell.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

G-Rod, thanks man, and you're one of the first to have a COMPLETE journal on the BAY, congrats... my buddy has some at day 42ish that are looking phenomenal.
Can't wait to see your chop shots!

I am about to flip mine as well. Got a few interesting looking plants. Pulled 4 males out of the 13 I had going... So that's decent.
Hey GDP hope things are getting better for you. I want to ask about the pheno Grod has (the missle). I have not seen pics of bay11 at the stage I am at but it seems I do not have a pheno like he does. If I had to guess at this point I would say mine are leaning toward the OG side. Can U tell us if the one Grod has is like the one that won the cup? It will be nice to compare as things progress.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Grod: I have a few pics here. I still have not bought a camera though but I cannot wait to contribute something so for what its worth. I got five ladies out of my pack for this sexing run. But basically they all look alike. They already smell a bit different though. 3 gal smart pots, soil, General Hydro Veganic with AVT (Bountea Veganic tea). Before the end I will have a better camera to capture all of them and their progress. This one plant is typical of the others. Seen here @ 33 days.
View attachment 266006
View attachment 266000 View attachment 266005

DR B very nice looking girls you have there. thanks for the pics.

Top Bottom