B.c. Bloom/ Boost/ Awesome Blossoms

• Thread starter reeferman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeferman420

reeferman420

so a friend gave me 4 bottles of fertilzer perfect timing because i needed some j.w what peoples experiemces are with.the b.c brand and the awesome blossoms fertilizer. i was going to introduce at full strength the stuff i was uding was 30 -10-10 so i think the gurls will be fine

M

Mayhem Farms

so a friend gave me 4 bottles of fertilzer perfect timing because i needed some j.w what peoples experiemces are with.the b.c brand and the awesome blossoms fertilizer. i was going to introduce at full strength the stuff i was uding was 30 -10-10 so i think the gurls will be fine
I used technaflora for about 5/6 years. I am

not currently using it, I learned on it back in

the day. I would use the "recipe for success"

1100 ppm in veg and 1440 in flower. I mixed

in other bands while using the bc line. It's

my opinion that the route 66 was one of the

stronger root compounds and the awesome

blossom was hands down no contest the

strongest bloom stimulator. I substituted A.B

with all of advanced products at different

times and the route 66 was substituted with

house and garden and a few others.

Both route 66 and Awsome Blossom made a

noticeable difference for me. Mostly use

them in a DWC that had a passive

recirculating pump and one with a active pump.

Also used it in rockwool on a table with a gravity feed reservoir .

I used a 1000 watt @ 240volt magnetic ballast and vented hood and AC with that.

reeferman420

reeferman420

well i used tap water to.clone two successfully so far they are in my fkiwer toom tho so idk what to do as i dont have a veg room roght now. but is tgere a reason you stopped using them? my girls seemed fine without it but im looking fir top shelf weight and smoke

reeferman420

reeferman420

im using it in all soil grow. i used the calculations they provided but i will probably up.it as they grow

Quagmire

Quagmire

Keep in mind that more foods doesn't usually mean bigger buds though.. upping the amount above and beyond the recommended isn't , well, recommended. lol. Give em a go, nutrients are not cheap so use them up man... but careful going over what they say bro.

reeferman420

reeferman420

not goun over just upping it i used 3tsp per gallon and will be upoing by their dosing

R

Randog3

I use 400-500 boost and 200-250 grow or 400-500 bloom per 40 gallons. I run it with botanicare adds. Karma, sweet raw, calmag, silica blast. Budswell and beastie bloomz also in flower. Run adds 150-200ml. I grow large coco pots and they love it.

Top Bottom