back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Congrats on your pull, looking good there..

thanks man, it was very sticky in there and musky lol looks pretty good so far lots of big top colas not much lower stuff smaller then my thumb. Cant wait to see how much i have dried. fingers cross for # lol i have never reached a # yet in my system with one light. But we will see. Thanks again man

T

tipper619sd

great harvest , look nice and ripe from here !

thank you bd i waited until day 65 and cut them down i think somewhere in the 61 - 65 day range gets them nice and ripe. Plus with the two week flush just r/o they seem to really like it and plump up big time.

T

tipper619sd

heres my attempt to get a few close ups

Imagejpeg 2 51
Imagejpeg 3 27

T

tipper619sd

Hey famers quick update so to date my dry wieght is 300 grams of pure fire disco balls. Very Very happy with this run and cant wait to smoke this here this week. I will post pics tomorrow . Hope all u guys are doing well peace will be doing another log with some wildfire og that i am getting from a friend. He aslo has gsc that he got in santa cruz or at harborside idk. says thin mint and reg cookies or something. Tossing and turning on what strain to do.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Thanks for the update. I say go for the Cookies. Its not much a yielder but it is some real tasty and potent smoke. Not to say the Wildfire OG wouldn't be, but honestly I have never heard of Wildfire OG. Plus you have done two solid OG runs, time for something a bit different. Just my two cents.

T

tipper619sd

Thanks for the update. I say go for the Cookies. Its not much a yielder but it is some real tasty and potent smoke. Not to say the Wildfire OG wouldn't be, but honestly I have never heard of Wildfire OG. Plus you have done two solid OG runs, time for something a bit different. Just my two cents.

ya i was thinking that also i need to change the flavor and find a few new strains . anybody in so cal with solid cuttings?

T

tipper619sd

Hey can u use coco in this system i have a few clones in coco that i wanted to run there babies i just dont want to have any problems. They are wildfire og clones my friend ran out of the GSC for now gotta wait for the next batch of babies. ill throw a few pics up in a lil.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good Tipper, keep taking those pics with the filter, it came out better than the one without. As for growing in a UC with coco, I have never used the UC myself, but I am always hesitant to use a loose medium in a hydro set-up with pumps. I always fear particulate matter getting into the res and eventually into the pump. But that is just my opinion on the matter.

T

tipper619sd

Looking good Tipper, keep taking those pics with the filter, it came out better than the one without. As for growing in a UC with coco, I have never used the UC myself, but I am always hesitant to use a loose medium in a hydro set-up with pumps. I always fear particulate matter getting into the res and eventually into the pump. But that is just my opinion on the matter.
'
Hey thanks Sg how u been man ? Ya more filter pics for sure and I actually washed and shook off all the coco and just rinsed the roots and had my girls go into the rocks straight who knows how they hold up but i know one thing they were in a slow moving situation for a week or more now i have roots jumping out everywhere in the basket most i have ever seen @ such a young age all clear white roots. I plan on running these girls for a month or maybe longer in veg and then flower them i am thinking i will wait unil they are about 3 ft tall and then ill flower. Also i had a friend who told me i could hook up a co2 in my room and use hoses and it will slowly drop in the tops of plants and i can use it since my room isnt fully sealed.heard of this before

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You could use CO2, however having a fully sealed space will make the CO2 more effective. Also CO2 tanks or burners are relatively expensive and I know you are usually working on a budget. There are less expensive options like the CO2 bags or the CO2 Boost Bucket. Something to keep in mind with CO2 is that the use of CO2 is meant to boost performance in the plants, but this also means the plants will eat and drink more, will like a higher temperature and will want more light. So in my opinion I would work on dialing in your space as is.

Your plants will be fine, if the roots are exploding and they are healthy and white your plants will be at optimal health. Removing the coco should have no ill effect on the plants.

T

tipper619sd

You could use CO2, however having a fully sealed space will make the CO2 more effective. Also CO2 tanks or burners are relatively expensive and I know you are usually working on a budget. There are less expensive options like the CO2 bags or the CO2 Boost Bucket. Something to keep in mind with CO2 is that the use of CO2 is meant to boost performance in the plants, but this also means the plants will eat and drink more, will like a higher temperature and will want more light. So in my opinion I would work on dialing in your space as is.

Your plants will be fine, if the roots are exploding and they are healthy and white your plants will be at optimal health. Removing the coco should have no ill effect on the plants.

Thanks SG ya i have been dialing in my room this last round i got some of the best dank ever out of my room and the best harvest also and i have a few more things to dial in my room to get optimal running. I have a friend who said he could give me a co2 controller and the tank so thats why i ask. But Ya mam i totally feel u on dialing in my room first. Gonna see how things run this round and possibly add some co2 down the line. Thanks SG

Top Bottom