back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Ok took a few more pics came out this morning and man does this place smell like musky citrus dank!! I took many pics today and i have been flushing them for the past 3 days. Trichs have doubled and most flowers have swelled to maximum potential. Hope u all enjoy the pics. Also Do u guys ever flush for more than a week or what are flushing times usually in this system?? I did research but it was contradictory. people said the do they dont i didnt get it lol. hope u all had a great holiday and enjoy .
Imagejpeg 2 31
Imagejpeg 2 30
Imagejpeg 3 14
Imagejpeg 2 29
Imagejpeg 2 28
Imagejpeg 2 27
Imagejpeg 3 13
Imagejpeg 4
Imagejpeg 2 26
Imagejpeg 3 12
Imagejpeg 2 25
Imagejpeg 3 11
Imagejpeg 2 24
Imagejpeg 3 10
Imagejpeg 2 23
Imagejpeg 2 22

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Lookin good and they are definitely swelling up. I usually taper the ppms down to about 200 ppm for about 4-5 days then pure ro for a few more days and they love it and taste great

T

tipper619sd

Lookin good and they are definitely swelling up. I usually taper the ppms down to about 200 ppm for about 4-5 days then pure ro for a few more days and they love it and taste great

thanks for the help BG always a pleasure

T

tipper619sd

So every day now i come out and the trics have doubled and are coming out big time and the leafs are starting to yellow. mid week 8 and things are looking good , 200 ppm water temp 62- 63 room temp 73 dring day and 67 at night. Going to take a few more pics when the lights go out today. Peace until then

T

tipper619sd

Those girls are blown up nicely... Good work holding on...

Thanks all4freedumb I have been trying to remember patience is a virtue and in this game of growing the plants will force u to wait lol. Hoping to cut these girls down around mid week 9. What u got going on right now??

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sounds good.. My rooms are starting to take off. This past week was crazy. Check out the new update on the thread..

T

tipper619sd

Sounds good.. My rooms are starting to take off. This past week was crazy. Check out the new update on the thread..

hell ya man im there gonna do a quick pic update for everyone but im there right after.

T

tipper619sd

pic update. These grils have been drinking the water out of here like crazy. I added back 2-3 gals of water since the water was damn near touching the rubber. I have seen major trich doubling and flowers getting very big and starting to foxtail a lil on the top nugs and bottom nugs. All i know is it smells stronger and stronger everyday and the trich cover more and more of the flowers. I also took a few close ups of some middle nugs and some lover nugs along with some lights out pics. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and a happy harvest love all the threads and also we need to bump this UC thread up big time been getting very dead lately. Peace

Imagejpeg 2 35
Imagejpeg 2 34
Imagejpeg 2 33
Imagejpeg 2 32
Imagejpeg 3 15
Imagejpeg 4 1

T

tipper619sd

Nice there getting there dont pick em yet

hell ya i plan on picking them next week sometime. by tuesday they will be on week 9 i plan on picking during that week. Thanks for stopping by BG

M

mistergreen206

pic update. These grils have been drinking the water out of here like crazy. I added back 2-3 gals of water since the water was damn near touching the rubber. I have seen major trich doubling and flowers getting very big and starting to foxtail a lil on the top nugs and bottom nugs. All i know is it smells stronger and stronger everyday and the trich cover more and more of the flowers. I also took a few close ups of some middle nugs and some lover nugs along with some lights out pics. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and a happy harvest love all the threads and also we need to bump this UC thread up big time been getting very dead thelately. Peace the coco revolt has hit UC hard I ran half coco half UC at first then sadly went half coco half chow mix.when you lose your first UC crop its sucks then you dust your self off but losing a crop after a few good runs when your trying to stay on your game and you 7/8 weeks in to it it fucking blows.... I just finished cleaning my 12 site off so iam back and I will be ordering a pro because desert hooked me he fucking hooked my 2+ grams per watt once agin he hooked me

View attachment 280540View attachment 280541View attachment 280542View attachment 280543View attachment 280544View attachment 280545

T

tipper619sd

Ya i read the post but it was hard to understand lol but i think u said u lost a run and now are back running and The squirrel hooked u back up with 2+ grams per watt. Idk but thanks for stop;ping by mrgreen.

T

tipper619sd

pics update woke up this morning and wow!! I was smelling real musky and dank in my house today like over night they got ripe or something. Took some pics because it has never smelled so dank before in the am. heres some pics i think ill cut these girls tomorrow or the next day enjoy.

Imagejpeg 2 42
Imagejpeg 4 2
Imagejpeg 5
Imagejpeg 2 41
Imagejpeg 2 40
Imagejpeg 3 20
Imagejpeg 2 39
Imagejpeg 2 38
Imagejpeg 3 18
Imagejpeg 3 22
Imagejpeg 3 21
Imagejpeg 3 19

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looking real nice I can tell when I grow the strains Ive grown for a while when there ripe by the smell its like they just get funky over night and are ready for choppin Good luck on harvest

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Aww yea, now comes all the fun.. Gotta love those sticky arms at harvest time, looking forward to the final report...Nice work..

T

tipper619sd

Looking real nice I can tell when I grow the strains Ive grown for a while when there ripe by the smell its like they just get funky over night and are ready for choppin Good luck on harvest

thanks bg ya these girls have gotten real heavy and dank today is the day for chop cant wait.

Aww yea, now comes all the fun.. Gotta love those sticky arms at harvest time, looking forward to the final report...Nice work..

Ya i cant wait to tell u guys today is the day i chop will cut down each tree and label then so i know which flwer comes from which plant. I can see for sure one different pheno in here cant wait.

T

tipper619sd

OK took a few pics for u all during the cut down also a few pics of them hanging and one nug that fell off and a few lower nugs in the room. Happy harvest everyone

Imagejpeg 2 50
Imagejpeg 2 49
Imagejpeg 3 25
Imagejpeg 2 48
Imagejpeg 2 47
Imagejpeg 2 46
Imagejpeg 2 45
Imagejpeg 2 44
Imagejpeg 2 43
Imagejpeg 3 26
Imagejpeg 3 24
Imagejpeg 3 23