Back Again, With New Setup!

• Thread starter stickythumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickythumb

stickythumb

Hello everyone, it's been some time since I have last posted on here....since then I have purchased a whole new set up. As of right now I have 4 bagseeds germinating in my tent, which is a 2x2x4. I am also running a 300w MH led. I'm hoping this grow goes as smoothly as my other...oh, I also have a 4" duct exhaust with a 3" pvc 90 degreed elbow for a passive intake...even with my fan on low it bows in my tent walls a bit

Back again with new setup
Back again with new setup 2
Back again with new setup 3
Back again with new setup 4
Back again with new setup 5
Back again with new setup 6
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hello everyone, it's been some time since I have last posted on here....since then I have purchased a whole new set up. As of right now I have 4 bagseeds germinating in my tent, which is a 2x2x4. I am also running a 300w MH led. I'm hoping this grow goes as smoothly as my other...oh, I also have a 4" duct exhaust with a 3" pvc 90 degreed elbow for a passive intake...even with my fan on low it bows in my tent walls a bit
if you can get some under your tent like some white polly stirene box so its not on the cold concret floor or even a small brick pallet it will help aldo when you pot up make sure your pots have a air gap not left on floor to get cold roots your plants will love you long time .

stickythumb

stickythumb

if you can get some under your tent like some white polly stirene box so its not on the cold concret floor or even a small brick pallet it will help aldo when you pot up make sure your pots have a air gap not left on floor to get cold roots your plants will love you long time .
Totally over looked that! Great advice :) I'll end up putting it on a wooden pallet to get it off the floor

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
cool make sure you put some ply wood on pallet so you have a even floor with no gaps for your pots so they wont fall over

hiboy

hiboy

If that fan is blowing air I would reverse it
Cold air in from bottom and vent hot air out top
If it's sucking then your good
Also put fan on timer so you can get some humidity in there as long as temps stay correct
Hb

stickythumb

stickythumb

If that fan is blowing air I would reverse it
Cold air in from bottom and vent hot air out top
If it's sucking then your good
Also put fan on timer so you can get some humidity in there as long as temps stay correct
Hb
Yep, I have the fan sucking the air out...my temp is at 68 degrees with 60%rh

stickythumb

stickythumb

Looks great! Maybe check out adjustable light hangers next time you find yourself at the grow shop or amazon.they make height adjustments super easy.probably get two for stability ☺happy growing!
Great idea! Thanks for the advice...Super stoked for this grow, can't decide if I want to LST, do a sog, or scrog...any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for stopping to take a look :)

stickythumb

stickythumb

I like LST myself!makes plants easy to handle...no additional gear.just additional time!start early, and Silica is a must or they wont be very flexible. 5ml per gallon or so!
That's the technique I used on my first grow and it worked well. How many plants do you think I could fit in this space with LST? 2-3?

stickythumb

stickythumb

Thanks @DaScHmIdT. It's been about a week from when I put them into the soil, I expect the others to be following close behind. I actually went ahead and sowed 3 more just in case some don't make it.

stickythumb

stickythumb

Looks like a little bit of seed damage, maybe?did you have to pull off the seed case?sometimes that will mess with the soft tissues of the first node or two.looks health other wise.should grow out of it,new growth/next node should tell the tale.P.S big pH swings can present like a curved leaf just like that,too!
Cool cool, keep that in mind, all my water is Ph'd between 6.3-6.8

stickythumb

stickythumb

Dig it! That definitely read like i was speculating a ph issue.sorry.only looks similar to clarify !☺
No problem, I think I'm going to mainline at least one of the four that I keep, plus I can clone a couple as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom