back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Id say shell go to 10-11, give a week more feed and a good flush. I dont harvest til all hairs are dry and calyxes a fat as fuck.

green bastard

green bastard

some unknown og and last pic snow d
Jjj 021
Jjj 022
Jjj 023

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I assume the second set of flower shots is the tw you have. She'll let heairs dry and firm up a bit, but thats about as big as she gets, not much of a sweller. But its a quick strain. The e32 will go for about 12 weeks and is like growing fucking vines of random clumps when she really starts to stretch.

green bastard

green bastard

thanks to bro im really pushin myself the past couple of days went a little over board but thems the breaks....thnks angina bro

sixstring

sixstring

my back is pretty well shot,but this year im doin ok so far.i gotta hump 80# salt bags into my hopper every time it snows so I try to half ass stay in shape during the winter so far so good lol.lots of stretching and lots of weed ;)

green bastard

green bastard

I assume the second set of flower shots is the tw you have. She'll let heairs dry and firm up a bit, but thats about as big as she gets, not much of a sweller. But its a quick strain. The e32 will go for about 12 weeks and is like growing fucking vines of random clumps when she really starts to stretch.
theres one pic of the TW in this set of pics go back to the picture of marley....2 pics down from her bit nute lock out the other fella went happy go lucky feendin and not enough flushin

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Yup most of the indicas are very close, start flushing on those id say, one shot of titan though for sure. and the sats are getting there, same time frame i mentioned before about them of course and you should be fine.

green bastard

green bastard

Yup most of the indicas are very close, start flushing on those id say, one shot of titan though for sure. and the sats are getting there, same time frame i mentioned before about them of course and you should be fine.
yeah I was thinin that 2 gonna finsh up a bit quicker than normal im only gonna get 9 maybe 10 weeks out of her

green bastard

green bastard

Man that special KUSH your rocking is off the hook, she looks like a mix of bubba and og, super proper though! keep it up man looks a bit like my room...
thanks a lot bro!....I put my heart and soul into those bitch's...good to know it looks like your room!...yours is off the chain beautiful girls!...that's a cut a friend has very much like bubba only more flavor a trich production

green bastard

green bastard

my back is pretty well shot,but this year im doin ok so far.i gotta hump 80# salt bags into my hopper every time it snows so I try to half ass stay in shape during the winter so far so good lol.lots of stretching and lots of weed ;)
I hear ya there bro that's what im at during the winter clearing snow and heavy equiptment in the summer....and snow im sick of it already....down here in newfoundland(*east coast of Canada)....iits been intense worse winter sense I was a kid....and weed works for pain for 20-30 min max....which pretty much forces me to take opiates(which sucks)....wish I had another alternative cause when I get sick of takin that shit and have to gi through with drawl and pain on top of it im damn here losing my mind brother

green bastard

green bastard

pretty interesting night fellas so I bumped into a friend tonight who I gave 2 beans to 4 years ago they were elites original twistedpurple ogk and to my surprise he still fuckin had them and gave them back to me!....so so happy I really did love this hopefully I get a male and female got my fingers crossed​

Top Bottom