back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Canada eh,your boot ta git dumped on again there soon :clown: yeah bro snow can suck it far as im concerned,it pays the bills but damn if it don't tie me down to a 30 mile radius for almost 4 full months haha.I tweaked my back bad 2 years ago to where I could not walk or even put on my boots,shit my wife had to help me get off the damn toilet I was so messed up.all from trying to pick up a 9500 watt generator like a dumbass.3 weeks in bed and 3 months hobbling around like I was 100 years old,but the whole time I got hooked on the pills man.every body I knew seemed like they had a hookup for me,and I just took anything I got my hands on for a while there.it was a bitch to stop,i felt like shit for a solid week or more but I had plenty of weed to get me through make it a point to lift things the right way or get help now lol,I feel for all you guys with ongoing back problems man cause I had a taste of it and it sucked.droppin 25 pounds seems to be the trick for me,knock on wood.and having a few strong son-in-laws around now helps to lol.snow coming for tomorrow afternoon here in mich,be cool gb,peace

green bastard

green bastard

Canada eh,your boot ta git dumped on again there soon :clown: yeah bro snow can suck it far as im concerned,it pays the bills but damn if it don't tie me down to a 30 mile radius for almost 4 full months haha.I tweaked my back bad 2 years ago to where I could not walk or even put on my boots,shit my wife had to help me get off the damn toilet I was so messed up.all from trying to pick up a 9500 watt generator like a dumbass.3 weeks in bed and 3 months hobbling around like I was 100 years old,but the whole time I got hooked on the pills man.every body I knew seemed like they had a hookup for me,and I just took anything I got my hands on for a while there.it was a bitch to stop,i felt like shit for a solid week or more but I had plenty of weed to get me through make it a point to lift things the right way or get help now lol,I feel for all you guys with ongoing back problems man cause I had a taste of it and it sucked.droppin 25 pounds seems to be the trick for me,knock on wood.and having a few strong son-in-laws around now helps to lol.snow coming for tomorrow afternoon here in mich,be cool gb,peace
hahaha I feel ya the theres nothing worse than being in pain sometimes I feel like goin snappy lol ....that's why I don't like the pills makes me real snappy....and the good old snow but like ya said it pays the bills....once I gets some plants down ill be able to do some serious medicating but until then im stuck buying $250 zips....which I cant afford lol....patience is a virture lol

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

GB dude i was gonna say some of those girls r getting chunky bro id be snatching limbs from here n there before outsourced any at this point bro some of yas will str8 hold out to the last second man!
I feel ya on the pain i actually broke mine lifting a water wagon that fell off my hitch we where in a hurry on a friday my dumb ass laborer never locked it in it had about 200gallons of water in it but yea i lost feeling in my legs for 5minutes couldnt really breathe right for a year but the pain does get bad. Now that im getting older i just dont do shit bro i know my limits. Cant go jumping quads,stay off the snowbaord/skateboard whatever u know but damn take it eazy bro.
Be eazy lol man damn

green bastard

green bastard

GB dude i was gonna say some of those girls r getting chunky bro id be snatching limbs from here n there before outsourced any at this point bro some of yas will str8 hold out to the last second man!
I feel ya on the pain i actually broke mine lifting a water wagon that fell off my hitch we where in a hurry on a friday my dumb ass laborer never locked it in it had about 200gallons of water in it but yea i lost feeling in my legs for 5minutes couldnt really breathe right for a year but the pain does get bad. Now that im getting older i just dont do shit bro i know my limits. Cant go jumping quads,stay off the snowbaord/skateboard whatever u know but damn take it eazy bro.
Be eazy lol man damn
thanks once agin for the kind words!....I don't know but I cant snatch a nug ....there packed full of nutes theres only 1 plant in my room that's getting flushed so far everything else has a week of feedin on the indicas and maybe 2 on the sats....my back is fucked bro...the car accident got me shafted....constant pain....gotta work to is the shitty thing make some extra cash....that sounds like one pretty serious accident papes lucky your still walkin or alive bro....stoked about those beans I got back tonight sick man!....im done with the sports and stuff though body cant take it anymore and im not even 30yet lol

green bastard

green bastard

Well damn GB..if I was closer, I'd bring ya a damn hefty sack...and shovel a bit round the steps...good spirits bring good rewards...girls are shaping up nicely...won't be long now...B
thanks B yes sir they sure are!....some exotic smells commin from those bitchs!...your a good man!

green bastard

green bastard

All this temp talk, dont forget us canadians are talking in celcius, so -10is even colder than you think, add non stop wind and surrounded by the atlantic ocean, it cruel, and I just ran out of oil for the house, my ass is fucking frozen here.
fuck man....let me know if theres anything I can do....vent off some air fromyour room to upstairs?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Damn, Dude! You been blowing it up! I saw you commented on my update, thanks for that. I was actually looking at your Snow Dee and Purple Kush while you were scoping my update LOL! I haven't been cruising the Diaries for a minute but I'm glad I looked. I like your selection homie, your room is clean too. How is that Special Kush? I like the twirled look of the buds. You are certainly killing it man, nice grow! Did I read your floor is sand?

green bastard

green bastard

Damn, Dude! You been blowing it up! I saw you commented on my update, thanks for that. I was actually looking at your Snow Dee and Purple Kush while you were scoping my update LOL! I haven't been cruising the Diaries for a minute but I'm glad I looked. I like your selection homie, your room is clean too. How is that Special Kush? I like the twirled look of the buds. You are certainly killing it man, nice grow! Did I read your floor is sand?
ohhhhh shit I forgot to tell DAT about that actually its not sand is like peat dust from when I water and some water came out the bottom of the pots then it drys....looks cool though....thanks for the kindwords to bro...the special kush is a clone only a friend of mine holds itslike the pre 98 bubba more frost and flavor....stop by anytime the show is just getting started

green bastard

green bastard

little teaser lol
IMG 1420

Top Bottom