back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Right on my brother.. Work that new camera.. The gals love the catwalk.. Nice show GB.. Thanks bro.. Peace DP

green bastard

green bastard

Damn lot of eye candy for sure GB...looks killer on this 50in 1080p monitor...Thank god for highspeed I-net...they finally all loaded up...what a wagon full of dank bro...I hope to be part of a damn nice huge legal grow one day...anybody hiring?...hehe...sweet work bro...no doubt...B
big come on down here ill put ya to work bro....might be a little far!...lol thanks a lot to man im really givin my all!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Really nice, you're gonna need help smoking all that, I'll get my bong. We're gonna need some pizza and lighters.
Homerdrool

green bastard

green bastard

GB, your garden grows well- good work. Has your back gotten any better? I hope so- you are probably looking at a bit of time trimming...

PB
yo PBwhat up?....backs not the best buddy thanks for askin this is gonna be some thing il;l be dealing with for quite some time im assuming thanks for askin....and yes sir lots of trimming that's the fun part!

green bastard

green bastard

Was gonna say bro this a helluva grow to come back in on after a 4yr layoff man dunno how u could ask for better than that! Happy for u man
I was always told by anyone who smoked my weed that I had a talent...little bit of a green thumb....4 years is a long tome to be away...I got all you fewllas to help me if I do eun into [problems...which happens time to time....your a good guy papes thanks for the kind words homie!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

like I said before I can pull up a stool in my room a sit there for hours lookin to see if my girls are gonna tell me there something wromg lol
All i really wanna know is do u wear the mask bro i could picture u there doing all that gotta have that mask on tho that would be tight!
I will say one night i was hanging a lamp and dropped that shit and i swear man it sent a freak wave thru my whole garden like they actually got scared cuz they did it wasnt wind they flinched and it moved thru the whole garden from one end to the other, needless to say that freeked me out and i have learned to sweet talk my girls since theres really something to it.

green bastard

green bastard

All i really wanna know is do u wear the mask bro i could picture u there doing all that gotta have that mask on tho that would be tight!
I will say one night i was hanging a lamp and dropped that shit and i swear man it sent a freak wave thru my whole garden like they actually got scared cuz they did it wasnt wind they flinched and it moved thru the whole garden from one end to the other, needless to say that freeked me out and i have learned to sweet talk my girls since theres really something to it.

yeah i wear that quite abit ill be uploading some new adventures from the green bastard chronicals for shits and giggles not gonna be for a few days because im not takijn anymore pic until the last day before the POTM deadline

Top Bottom