back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

funny thing im about 70%done trimming the plant we took down and bam!!!!....mail man shows up with the trimmer....fucker lol
SDC11695
SDC11696
SDC11697

green bastard

green bastard

Damn green many props sir... Nyce bro i dont recall seeing it or perhaps i may have forgotten but how many weeks did u veg bro some of those girls are PHAT as Phawk bro very sexxy man!
hey bro!!!!!! thanks for stoppin by and praising me like usual ...no prob be glad to answer your wuestions.....for veg got about 4-5 weeks give or take a day or 2 and were 52-53 days in....trimmer works great for what we had left $150 shipped to my door can trim a QP of wet material in about 5-8 min!....beats 3 hours like you said ....i like it so far comes with replacement blades and all that stuff!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

hey bro!!!!!! thanks for stoppin by and praising me like usual ...no prob be glad to answer your wuestions.....for veg got about 4-5 weeks give or take a day or 2 and were 52-53 days in....trimmer works great for what we had left $150 shipped to my door can trim a QP of wet material in about 5-8 min!....beats 3 hours like you said ....i like it so far comes with replacement blades and all that stuff!
U have a link for it?

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Sweet GB...that's a damn Wagon load of funk right there...poor trimmer...lol...it hasn't seen the room yet apparently...it would have got back in the truck and left...hehehe....good you got spare blades....looks like you might need um!!!...Snowd looks fab...some knots in there for sure....B

green bastard

green bastard

all the other plants in the room were just put in flower thats the fire alien (3 phenos) purple la conf 6 plants few diff phenos holy grail kush leans way towards the kosher kush apple jack obsession sugar black rose and a few more i dont know lol

green bastard

green bastard

Sweet GB...that's a damn Wagon load of funk right there...poor trimmer...lol...it hasn't seen the room yet apparently...it would have got back in the truck and left...hehehe....good you got spare blades....looks like you might need um!!!...Snowd looks fab...some knots in there for sure....B
thanks B your words are always welcome good to have good growers like you if i do need some help well there alot of really good growers here you know what i mean thanks for soppin by ill be waitin to see whats up in your room soon bro peace.....GB

Canappa

Canappa

come o n over aint nobody here but me lol

Thanks bro, I just had this hot ass girl I been messing with wanting me to meet her and her friends at the bar I said no, Its too damm cold to go outlol but maybe I can get them and come over there lol. Nothing will get met out of this house tonight with below zero temps

Top Bottom