back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

Thanks bro, I just had this hot ass girl I been messing with wanting me to meet her and her friends at the bar I said no, Its too damm cold to go outlol but maybe I can get them and come over there lol. Nothing will get met out of this house tonight with below zero temps
proper thing get those ladies over and ......???......you knows lol....i havent got time for a woman!

DAT

DAT

that jungle you have is mighty impressive. i can tell you take care of every plant with much love. every plant in your garden looks amazing and well cared for. how do you know which plant is which? do they all have different feeding schedules. i don't know how you do it, but you do it very very well. awesome !:D

green bastard

green bastard

that jungle you have is mighty impressive. i can tell you take care of every plant with much love. every plant in your garden looks amazing and well cared for. how do you know which plant is which? do they all have different feeding schedules. i don't know how you do it, but you do it very very well. awesome !:D
hey brother be glad to answer that one for ya we have books and document everything we do in are garder through out the day everyday lol....feeding schedules varies with each plant but everythig have been feeding heavily except for the sativa dom plants they feed at areounf 1600 as the kush ant trainwreck can take well over 2200 pigs lol....real hard to keep up with if i didnt have my buddy she wouldnt be no where near as large he puts alot into it as well gotta give him props ....the money alone on organic nutes is crazy cause i gotta buy 4l jugs of everything and im using the roots accellerator and amino blast that shits 300 a bottle

green bastard

green bastard

i admire your dedication and focus. your patients are very lucky to have you Greenie. Much Respect brotha! one LUv!
thanks alot buddy if im not gonna smoke it im sure as hell not gonna give it to someone as medicine your a kind person DAT thanks!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Wow GB,you have a lot going on!Loving it man.I envy people that can have so much space and variety.Maybe someday it will be legal over this way.For now though just personal meds.Growing is very medicinal as well.Looking great man,kudos to you!

green bastard

green bastard

Wow GB,you have a lot going on!Loving it man.I envy people that can have so much space and variety.Maybe someday it will be legal over this way.For now though just personal meds.Growing is very medicinal as well.Looking great man,kudos to you!
thanks DD im a med paitent believe it or not theres only 39 plant in there got 10 commin down in a few weeks things are gonna open up a bit then after the next run gotta go dark for a month or 2 and get a new place goin! there taking all the canadian production licence's away from us and forcing us to buy fromwhole salers from 8-12 dollars a gram ....fuck that! lol

green bastard

green bastard

shes the big one with all the stakes and the string tyin shit up buds are massive bro cant wait to take some pcs when shes all cut loose and actually looks like a wreck lol....and all the small flowering plants in the room are TW to!....i think you will like this strain massive massive yeilds at the very least 10 zips on that one plant!

Top Bottom