back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Theres not much special happening in my rooms man. No money mean no nutes or anything else I need. Id say ill be able to get myself squared away in the end if you get me and be left with nothing. Just cant afford to do anything anymore, so basically I think this will be my last grow for a while cause things are gone to shit in general for me these days. Anyway, your room looks stellar, I wish I had gotten that snow d cut and the cheese one a while back. Oh, and snow diesel is from house of funk, but bodhi deserves just as much credit as it was his snow lotus male we used.

a jon

a jon

Holy shit sorry for my post showing up a million times. Comp was slowwww and was not showing up then bam.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Happens to everyone man, took me a few posts to get used to the new site format, new for me anyway since ive been mia for so long

green bastard

green bastard

Welcoming myself to the site all yall, since I have pictures up now and Big Buddy is a great friend as well as green B (Thanks for getting me back on the site, its only 12400w not 14k..lol , its a lot of work when I run a biz as well. and the picture GB are 51 days. so many more I'd love you to take, and an overall room shot. I have a 4000w room with 4k as well and the structure is crazy nice, and I am very hard on myself. All the big room was started from seed (but luck seems to be on my side 8-12 oz a plant (same as biocanna last time) but the 2 week in room is tested clones that are fire! green b, thanks for posting a few pics, but we have some Id love to get snaps of the weekend. Snow D will be 12 not 14 , I think?!! I started growing when I was 15 , never can the gov stop me from freedom. Love to start getting involved, I saw Green B grow today and its special for sure. He got pretty lucky and the og x pk cross he made, so dense, feel like a rock to the bottom of plant!, and the one I back crossed to pk again are SPECIAL! Snow D is gold. Blueberry headband in 18 days has trichs on fans leaves. Excited for this one!
Sorry about the rant. Thanks for the compliments, and excited to so you all how things finish..Time for some budder, bubble, pink kush combo, yummy yummy, that is the strongest extract I have hade to date. Smells like fruit loops as well. Hope to give an update soon!!!!
hey farmers this is my main man and best friends in the world!....he is an awesome person with tons of growing knowledge and is will to help anyone he can....id hae no problem with saying he is one of the nicest peeps youll meet....i personally vouch for him hes a good guy and i got nothing but respect for him!......glad to finally see you here man!....were gonna put on a show for everyone!....breeding project commin soon to)

green bastard

green bastard

the extract is crazy!!!!!! smokin on some now with some bubble sick work A jon well i made some of it to lol

green bastard

green bastard

here some stuff that came from jamica..and snowd and some cheese and a room shot
The green room 071
The green room 072
The green room 073
The green room 074
The green room 075
The green room 076
The green room 077
The green room 079

The green room 078
The green room 080
The green room 081
The green room 082
The green room 083
green bastard

green bastard

Man that cheese and snowd looks dank i can smell the cheese from here lol!
yeah its a different one to forget what seed company they came from but we paid loot for them....some fruity phenos but the others are that skunky cheese smellin dank...thanks agin bro
Didn't have time for whole thread ...remember where the pinching of the plants were?
yeah theres a little bit of material there im workin on 100 pages for this thread once the 2of thease rooms come down and the other one at another location we gotta turn off the lights for a month maybe 2 until health canada and the cops are done fuckin with people
Looking real chunky, Green B. I like the room shot, bro. Lots of big colas around the spot. Keep up the good work, homie!
thanks rival bro cant take credit for those ones the new mwmbwe that just posted in my thread his names @ajon and thats his room im just the photogrpher /helper/whatever he needs me for lol.... my grows very nice but this ones just outta hand.....gonna be week trimmin it lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing the pics, bro. Give him pat on the back from me! I like big bitches. Lol. I got some beasts that just got flipped. Gonna do 8 in 10 gal pots under a 1k Raptor 6 in a 5x5 tent. What size pots r those girls in?

green bastard

green bastard

Thanx for sharing the pics, bro. Give him pat on the back from me! I like big bitches. Lol. I got some beasts that just got flipped. Gonna do 8 in 10 gal pots under a 1k Raptor 6 in a 5x5 tent. What size pots r those girls in?
my buddys using all 7 gallon pots in the entire room....pretty crazy huh!....ill be sureto give him a pat on the back for ya ....he is a very talented grower besides big buddy het taught me everything i know!....cant wait to see whats poppin in your room in a few weeks bro.....your a very lucky person wish i had acess to some of the crazy clone onlys you have

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yeah its a different one to forget what seed company they came from but we paid loot for them....some fruity phenos but the others are that skunky cheese smellin dank...thanks agin bro

yeah theres a little bit of material there im workin on 100 pages for this thread once the 2of thease rooms come down and the other one at another location we gotta turn off the lights for a month maybe 2 until health canada and the cops are done fuckin with people

thanks rival bro cant take credit for those ones the new mwmbwe that just posted in my thread his names @ajon and thats his room im just the photogrpher /helper/whatever he needs me for lol.... my grows very nice but this ones just outta hand.....gonna be week trimmin it lol
Bummer you will be in withdrawls... best of luck..

Top Bottom