back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Fuck gB I had NO idea how big it was!:D that is fuckin insane, and I cant believe its standing up so nice and straight with no assistance. I LOVE IT! I love it ! I LOVE IT! god I wanna play with it.ha! I really hope you win, I think you will this time and you deserve it GB!

green bastard

green bastard

you motherfucker!!! these look so greasy its a joke. very impressive my man, very impressive!
im as greasy as they come lol
Fuck gB I had NO idea how big it was!:D that is fuckin insane, and I cant believe its standing up so nice and straight with no assistance. I LOVE IT! I love it ! I LOVE IT! god I wanna play with it.ha! I really hope you win, I think you will this time and you deserve it GB!
why thank you kindly sir......hope i do win give her another 3 weeks then take some pics....it would be nice to win but it doesnt matter s'all fair game

green bastard

green bastard

few snaps of the monster
The green room 101

Didn't have time for whole thread ...remember where the pinching of the plants were?
i pinch like a mad man @Medusa where ever a branch grows over the top of the canopy

The green room 102
The green room 103
The green room 104
The green room 105
The green room 106
green bastard

green bastard

heres some randoms the early one in flower is our custard cream og ,some jamica blueberry,snow d suga blak rose blueberryheadband fruity chronic juice and then theres another room behine the one im in takng the pics with some real speical stuff ill get some pics of that later
The green room 085
The green room 086
The green room 087
The green room 088
The green room 089
The green room 090
The green room 095
The green room 096
The green room 097
The green room 099

The green room 098
The green room 100
a jon

a jon

Fuck GB I had NO idea how big it was!:D that is fuckin insane, and I cant believe its standing up so nice and straight with no assistance. I LOVE IT! I love it ! I LOVE IT! god I wanna play with it.ha! I really hope you win, I think you will this time and you deserve it GB![/q

Thanks, things are just exploding now, most go 10 weeks, so about 20 days to cut for some..no picts up of my other and fav room yet, only 4k but structure is killer.
my buddys using all 7 gallon pots in the entire room....pretty crazy huh!....ill be sureto give him a pat on the back for ya ....he is a very talented grower besides big buddy het taught me everything i know!....cant wait to see whats poppin in your room in a few weeks bro.....your a very lucky person wish i had acess to some of the crazy clone onlys you have
thanks for the kind words my friend, but they are amazing for seed run..itds a guessing game...trim party soon finally

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Absoloutely beautiful GB just awesome man

Ive been needing to ask bro can u get me a few pix of ur pinch spots?
This may sound like a dumb question idk but exactly where do u pinch to stop vertical growth is it right below the flower and then below each previous node or at the top of the stalk after each node?

a jon

a jon

looking fucking dank as all get up biatchhh!!!!!
Absoloutely beautiful GB just awesome man

thanks kindly, I will start a log of of my own so green bastard does not have to. He is also the most talented you grower I know. Its amazing, when you have biog b, and myself to teach from the start you would have learned fast, grrn bastart.
Thanks for using my plant as avator, respect..lol

a jon

a jon

Awesome respects man id really apprechiate it.
Peace @a jon lmao yall r already confuseing me haha.
Respects

GB clarifies my pics, usually, couple bouls and he is using my pig as avatar, which I love he respected it so much..So I an a jon , new on here and green bastard just wanted to show one room. I'll get other room pictures tomorrow when I start my own thread. Sorry to confuse anybody. but it happens ;)

so nice to take pictures again, forgot how nice they are to look at after

Last edited:
Top Bottom