back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

this is about a quarter of the room 14000 watts for flower and there 8 foot celings and the lights are raied to the roof big bitchs
The green room 032
The green room 033
The green room 079

green bastard

green bastard

Holly fuck bro your mate has one badass room I'm drooling all over my keyboard lol.
yeah he is quite the gifted grower everything is 100%legal and it just blows me away i have a lot more pics im gonna put up in the next couple of hours neame each strain and a few pics of each one
Things are looking good in there. Gonna be a happy fella for a while
thank you sir you were the man who really took the time to help me become the grower i am today thank you so much buddy
Yeah man that last pic is real impressive gb looks like a full time job in there :)
thanks alot 6 yeah its a full time job but its so much fun and rewarding ....you dont know how happy it makes me feel when our paitents are overwhelmed over the meds we provide for them

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Mines not looking all that great cause of the need to hang lights and cant afford the nutes and shit I need. Plus im just too sick to do the work anymore. So I can still teach but doing has become quite the trial. At least others are going to feel better from the info and such, I guess I can take joy in that.

green bastard

green bastard

Gorgeous GreenBiotch! I really dig that Sour D. I hear that strain is wicked strong. like too strong for some. I really dig how tall the buds get. You wanna see a funny video I did playing with a big bud like that once.? haha
yeah for sure buddy

green bastard

green bastard

I m ripped on 4 bong its of the ARC.lol.. I did this vid a while ago,long, oldie but goodie.lmao
hahaha a dancin bud fuckin crazy!.....you know what it reminds me of you know those novelty stores that sells those place with the fish on it that sings billy the big mouth bass its called....but by the motions and stuff you were doin thats what it reminded me of except for its a bud of killer lookin dank....nice job

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wow at 14 weeks man im working on acquireing that one meself.. I will say it def looks like its worth the wait.. Hows it smell when u where takeing the pix?

Latest posts

Top Bottom