Back To It.. 24kw Coco Dtw

• Thread starter Spectre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spectre

Spectre

Whats up everyone. Ive been busy the last few months and havent had time to post. So lets just get right to it. Room-1
Back to it 24kw coco dtw

Room-2
Back to it 24kw coco dtw 2

Room-1 is a mix of J-1, chernobyl, sherbet, and a couple different cookie cuts.
Room-2 is OGs (fire, platinum, ghost) and some Kosher Kush.

Running 12 per 1k, CO2, CNS17 base. Currently finishing up the irrigation system and putting trellis nets over each table.

Day 1 of bloom was yesterday (Dec.11)

tommy2snips

tommy2snips

That's great Spectre! A fellow SOG'er style (but I'm at 20-25/light) Last run on my vertical bulb parabolics tho. Finally going to upgrade after 15+yrs...lol

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I like the use of what looks like corrugated roofing/siding. What kind of raised drip emitters are those, and what kind of pump are you running?

X.rm

X.rm

DAMN !!! yet another unfinished journal. DAMN !!!! That run was epic. FUCK !!!! spectre, if your watching. COME BAAAAAAACK! !! shit... says he went M.I.A 5 days after this last post, hope all is well with him. BEST OF LUCK, wherever you may be. PEACE

Spectre

Spectre

Sorry for going MIA everyone.. The grow becomes a lot of work and the motivation to keep posting slowly fades after a while. It's still cranking so I'll make a conscious effort to post the next run, which I'm currently rooting clones for.

I've switched from (12) per light in 1 gals to (6) per light in 2 gals and I'm now cutting w/ 25% perlite. Also changed nutes to GH 6/9 ratio. Everything else is pretty much the same. I'll post some pics after transplant. Thanks for the positive comments!

Last edited:
Spectre

Spectre

I like the use of what looks like corrugated roofing/siding. What kind of raised drip emitters are those, and what kind of pump are you running?

Drippers are Octa-bubblers (6GPH) and pump is a Leader 1HP w/ a hydrotronic pump controller which is basically like a pressure switch to protect the pump from ever running dry.

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

How long do you veg and what container do you start them in?

Top Bottom