Backers of pot legalization initiative launch first radio spot

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

4EVERGREEN

i cant believe i just woke up 2 rich lee's lien crooked ass on the front page of the farm!!! every1 vote no!!! and tell your family and friends 2 vote no!! tell every stoner 2 register and vote no!! this new bill is garbage it helps no1 but the allready rich

S

stoptrickydick

Sleeze's Bill

They've upgraded from selling bogus grower certificates to selling bogus degrees from their bogus "university". It's apparent from the swag Lee sells at his dispensary that he could care less about patients. Douche is too good of a word. for both him and Jones.

Illmind

Illmind

Money always wins. Billboards next. Commercials and then game :sweating. Good luck with that vote but it's looking no matter how hard you try it's gonna go yay..

m21fire

m21fire

Richard fucking lee will be sorry he every fucked with california because we don't forget you people who try to push youR bullshit laws in our mouths....all i can do is wish you well but cali will rise my friend it will rise and ill be here the whole time......

B

BlueRhino

Mr. Lee doesn't care what the economic repercussion this bill will have on the current price per lbs, there are no regulations on the size of grows going to be allowed commercially--our elected officials in office get to decide. So what is going to make counties that are in financial trouble in CA turn down offers from major corporations wanting to setup large commercial grows? Nothing will, unless we decide otherwise. Vote NO!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Mr. Lee's and the influence of other profiteers has come all the way out to Denver to influence bills here. I haven't fought for cannabis all these years so greedy fucks can have a legal oligopoly of the cannabis market.

S

SkyHi

Well im sure someone will lose enough to have a reason to take him out....honestly i wish i could already

S

SkyHi

This is why

YOU DONT WANT THE LOCAL LAW RUNNING LEGAL CANNNIBIS .....

N

nephilim

its already legal prop 215.its hypocritical to throw money at the same asswads that have fought prop 215 all these years the lee initive is just a power play to entrench his oakland sterdamage all over cali.the other initive taxes mj and puts it into the general fund.think Id rather pay medicann 40 bucks a year.

D

Dankles

You all have made my day. :)

I am surrounded by ignorant recreational potheads that think this bill is a note from the gods. When thay haven't even taken 20 minutes out of their day to read that short piece of legislation that is a joke compared to the CA Cannabis Inititive bill which garnered no financial backing due to lack of guaranteed monopoly on the market like R.Lee is promising. Very sad.

Most of these patient forums our praising the works of R.Lee preaching 'Think of the people in jail!', when it would do nothing for the people in jail. And would only increase current sentences. Not only that, if you really fear going to jail over cannabis in CA these days, GDIT GO PAY MEDICANN $40 FOR ALL I CARE!

weedtracker.com <--- all these recreational potheads are on their knees for this greedy guy, and when I confronted them on the points of the bill, they started calling me 'the greedy one.'

Long story short, I come here, and the farm has made my day once again. Thank you guys. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom