Backyard 2012 SB805 Garden

• Thread starter frosty805
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frosty805

frosty805

So i have been doin my homework for the last couple months trying to get everything ready for this season. I am extra stoked due to the fact that this season will be my first serious attempt to grow some high quality medicinal cannabis. So far i dont have as many strains as i would like, right now i only have:

-Nevil's wreck
-Chem wreck
-Blue cheese

Hopefully i will aquire some more soon.

After asking some friends who grow on a more serious scale and doing some homework on the internet i cam up with this set up for my soil mix, tea batch and foiler spray let me know if i have to much of somthing or not enough, i appreciate all the input i can get:

SOIL MIX

2. 2 cup prilled dolomite lime
3. 2 cup granulated azomite 0-0-0.2
4. rock phosphate
5.1 bag of perlite 4cf
6. 1 bag of gypsum 40 lb
7. green sand
8. 20lb oyster shell
10. 2 50 lb bags worm casting
11. 1 bag steamed bone meal 50 lb
12. 4ft bag bat guano 0-5-0
13. 2-4 bag blood meal 12-0-0
14. 2 bag fish meal 3-16-0

FOILER SPRAY

GO 1. Hydolyzyed liquid fish
GO 2. Hydrolyzyed liquid kelp
(-calcium 25 apple and fruit trees. last)
(-vitamin c)

TEA

ISF 3. alfalfa
GO 4. Arctic hummus
GO 5. powdered humic acid
GO 6. liquid kelp
ISF 7. kelp meal**
ISF 8. worm castings**
GO 9. bat guano indonesian
? 10. mollasses unsulferd
ISF 11. Peruvian SeaBird Guano

PEST/MOLD CONTROL

11. Bacillus thuringieness kurstaki
12. bioneem oil

TEA RECIPE

Vegetative Brew:
1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano (careful, this stuff burns easily!)
1/3 cup Mexican Bat Guano
1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
5 TBS Black Strap Molasses
5 TBS Liquid Kelp Extract
3-4 cups humus

Flowering Brew:
2/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano
1 cup Earth Worm Castings
2/3 cup Indonesian Bat Guano (High P)
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
3-4 cups humus

and as far as how many pots im gonna use i plan on haveing six 65 gallons witch will be my main plants and then i will have some smaller 45 gallons but i have not decided how many yet.

let me know what i need and dont need. THANKS GUYS

R

Rory

hmmm...sounds all fine and dandy, but man, thats some over kill man. cultivating good quality cannabis outdoors isnt that complex. In fact, its pretty basic. But, whatever floats your boat.

frosty805

frosty805

hmmm...sounds all fine and dandy, but man, thats some over kill man. cultivating good quality cannabis outdoors isnt that complex. In fact, its pretty basic. But, whatever floats your boat.

i got my tea recipe from a very experienced grower and the soil mix is some what customized, but if you think i could cut back on some things and still produce the highest quality please let me know.

M

McDank805

your trippin'. Keep in mind he's aiming for 'trees' guys, 'trees' take an extraordinary amount of energy and a well-balanced diet to make it to a healthy and bountiful harvest.

some trees to liven up this thread a bit... happy growing, tis almost the season

http://img703.invalid.com/img703/6436/p1011978.jpg

http://img7.invalid.com/img7/5784/p1011900.jpg

http://img842.invalid.com/img842/2089/p1011715.jpg

http://img820.invalid.com/img820/597/p1011735.jpg

frosty805

frosty805

your trippin'. Keep in mind he's aiming for 'trees' guys, 'trees' take an extraordinary amount of energy and a well-balanced diet to make it to a healthy and bountiful harvest.

some trees to liven up this thread a bit... happy growing, tis almost the season

http://img703.invalid.com/img703/6436/p1011978.jpg

http://img7.invalid.com/img7/5784/p1011900.jpg

http://img842.invalid.com/img842/2089/p1011715.jpg

http://img820.invalid.com/img820/597/p1011735.jpg

yeah buddy this is what im strivin for, this is my motivation to have an awsome garden this year. Mcdank thanks for all the help and answering all my questions you have inspired me to do great things and i couldent have got the motivation without you.

thanks guys

frosty805

frosty805

Fosty805 All Organic Outdoor

So i did even more home work and came up with this set of plans for my outdoor 2012 grow and they will go into action this week. I am still low on strains but my good friend Mcdank is generous enough to donate some and get me started off on the right foot. i will have an update on strains later. this week I will start posting pictures of my area and other things that i will be working on to get this season GROWING!!

-Nevil's wreck
-Chem wreck
-Blue cheese

so i got my final recipe set after revising and looking at other growers techniques and this is what i will be doing this year, let me know what you think:

SOIL MIX

Bat Guano (10-3-1)
Bone Meal (3-15-0)
Green Sand (0-0-3)
Kelp Meal (1-0.1-2)
Blood Meal (13-0-0)
Gypsum
Indonesian Bat Guano (0-13-0)
Worm Castings
Perlite

FOILER SPRAY

GO 1. Hydolyzyed liquid fish
GO 2. Hydrolyzyed liquid kelp
(-calcium 25 apple and fruit trees)
(-vitamin c)

TEA

alfalfa meal
Arctic hummus
liquid kelp
worm castings
bat guano indonesian/mexican
mollasses unsulferd
Peruvian SeaBird Guano

PEST/MOLD CONTROL

11. Bacillus thuringieness kurstaki
12. bioneem oil

TEA RECIPE

Vegetative Brew:
1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano (careful, this stuff burns easily!)
1/3 cup Mexican Bat Guano
1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
3-4 cups humus

Flowering Brew:
2/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano
1 cup Earth Worm Castings
2/3 cup Indonesian Bat Guano (High P)
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
3-4 cups humus

SMART POTS:

i will have

4- 65 gal
4- 45 gal
2- 30 gal
5- 20 gal

i am also going to build a 10 x 21 ft hoop house(greenhouse)

i will be posting pics soon to get this thread going, but i appreciate all of you guys and your input and i am always wanting to learn more from those who know more. thanks for your thoughts guys

sb805og101

sb805og101

Whats up bro glad your getting ready for 2012 outdoor!! Thats cool mcdank805 donated some strains. If I were in sb I would have got u locked and loaded with genitics. Thanks mcdank805 for helping my boy frosty805! I

O

ojaijim

The 805

I don't know about the "fish"! The critters showed up after I used it. Dug up a plant until my doggie scared them away.

frosty805

frosty805

I don't know about the "fish"! The critters showed up after I used it. Dug up a plant until my doggie scared them away.

really? where are you growing. I have herd that critters like blood meal but my grow is not in a very wild area.

Thanks guys

frosty805

frosty805

soil mix

whats up guys. so today i mixed my soil with the help of my brother. Due to lack of funds i had to scale down my grow so now im only going to have three 65 gallon and five 20 gallon smart pots. we mixed roughly over 300 gallons of soil. the ingredients used were bat guano, green sand, bone meal, kelp meal, blood meal, sea bird guano, perlite, and worm castings.

http://i39.invalid.com/v74bpg.jpg

http://i39.invalid.com/11lsvih.jpg

http://i39.invalid.com/13z6910.jpg

sb805og101

sb805og101

Hell yeah frosty 805 ,i see your getting ready for good outdoor grow. So what strains are going outdoor?? Rep that sb805 !

:passingjoint:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

the girlls look pimpinnn n healthynuggies everywere, im digggin the set up maing! keep up the good work and wish u the best of luck this year outside playa :banana1sv6: and yo quick question what do you think about people that are using hydrologik RO systems to water the plants for and outdoor grow? im assuming ur ussing tap water cuzzz every badass outdoorgrower's ive meet use's tap for outdoors :hunter:

frosty805

frosty805

the strains im using this season are:

nevils wreck
chem wreck
blue cheese
master kush
cherry ak-47

more coming soon

frosty805

frosty805

the girlls look pimpinnn n healthynuggies everywere, im digggin the set up maing! keep up the good work and wish u the best of luck this year outside playa :banana1sv6: and yo quick question what do you think about people that are using hydrologik RO systems to water the plants for and outdoor grow? im assuming ur ussing tap water cuzzz every badass outdoorgrower's ive meet use's tap for outdoors :hunter:

yeah these things are pretty top of the line, i definatly will not be using one because of how pricy they are but i will have a sediment filter for my hose to help filter out chlorine and other foreign debris. haha yea alot of outdoor growers do use straight tap water but i dont want to kill any of the micro biology in the soil so i will try and get the purest water i can. This is where i am getting my filter just in case you or anyone else is interested:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeah these things are pretty top of the line, i definatly will not be using one because of how pricy they are but i will have a sediment filter for my hose to help filter out chlorine and other foreign debris. haha yea alot of outdoor growers do use straight tap water but i dont want to kill any of the micro biology in the soil so i will try and get the purest water i can. This is where i am getting my filter just in case you or anyone else is interested:

no doubt this is by far the best deal on the market homey str8 up thanks a milli on the site good lookin :cool0019: ...... yo i was wondering how much does it lower u ppm's? have u ever tested the ppm's b4 trowin on the filter an after? id really love to knoe how much it does and im assuming there is no waste with this product correct?

frosty805

frosty805

no doubt this is by far the best deal on the market homey str8 up thanks a milli on the site good lookin :cool0019: ...... yo i was wondering how much does it lower u ppm's? have u ever tested the ppm's b4 trowin on the filter an after? id really love to knoe how much it does and im assuming there is no waste with this product correct?

i have not tested it yet but i have alot of faith in it. i am also going to be purchasing a pre filter aswell for extra precaution. it will get rid of any other particulate in the water. I am interested to know the ppm to so i will be testing it when it comes. here is the link to the pre filter.

http://www.groworganic.com/gard-n-gro-dechlorinating-garden-filter-pre-filter.html

S

shavits

Good luck to you frosty805 everything looks like you are on the right track for success outdoors! McDank805 those pics are definitely inspiring and bad ass to say the least! I myself am doing an outdoor grow and my soil mix will be very similar to yours for sure! I will be planting OG Raskals white master kush and white urkle! Also thinking about doing some white skunks for the big yields! And I have 1 bubba kush seed I found in a whole elbow of dank bubba I had a while back! Its going outside for sure! Good luck dude!!

frosty805

frosty805

IMAG0427
IMAG0428

IMAG0001
IMAG0001
so these are the babies so far, above are pictures of the babies and a tarp with my soil spread out to remove the mold. My soil is now mold free and ready to go now that it is stored properly. The babies above are

-Chem Wreck
-Nevils Wreck
-Blue Cheese
-Master Kush
-A couple mystery seeds

i also started another batch of babies that consist of

-Skunk 1
-Bubble Gum
-5 or so Mystery seeds

i also just got my smart pots in the mail

two 65 gallons
four 45 gallons
four 20 gallon

My soil only filled four 20's and two 45's so i will have to go out and get the same batch mixed together again.

so far so good, thanks for watching guys and i always love input.

IMAG0426

Latest posts

Top Bottom