Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Well...I have only flowered out the dank Sinatra, gogi b cut x snow lotus and dream beaver. Still have all three of those and run them. I have two phenom of the Gogi b cut x snow lotus. Both are really good and turn silvery purple. One though has a verigation pattern to it and produces a really strong gas smell... or so I'm tomorrow told. The dream beaver is a really knock out sativa that gets covered in trichs...

Dank Sinatra solid indicator btw needs them be pruned and thinned out th prevent mold.

All the new ones I started look really good. Haha. I have been growing for a while but just recently discovered I have been overfeeding my girls over the years. Dark green not good? Who said?

So yeah now I have discovered d they grow a lot better if not shoved with food.

I swear man if I could smell it would make things so much easier....

:)
I've been fortunate with the help ive gotten here. I was taught early that lower feedings more consistently was better. I love all the smells weed kicks out, sucks you cant smell em.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I've been fortunate with the help ive gotten here. I was taught early that lower feedings more consistently was better. I love all the smells weed kicks out, sucks you cant smell em.

This site has great information. I was on here back in 2006 I think but forgot my password. Not smelling sucks. Everyone is in on it except me! Not fair!

Yeah I'm still learning man but my plants seem much happier now that I'm not trying to put all this crap into them. Basically just doing teas and compost...

incogneato

incogneato

This site has great information. I was on here back in 2006 I think but forgot my password. Not smelling sucks. Everyone is in on it except me! Not fair!

Yeah I'm still learning man but my plants seem much happier now that I'm not trying to put all this crap into them. Basically just doing teas and compost...
K.I.S.S has been the motto. Im in coco but i still keep it simple too. Regular feeds and a weekly tea for organic input and bennies.

stiffneck

stiffneck

K.I.S.S has been the motto. Im in coco but i still keep it simple too. Regular feeds and a weekly tea for organic input and bennies.

My soil mix is one third coco one third organic soil and one third worm castings... for indoor and teens and greenhouse is native soil with work castings and Malibu compost...

Being mostly organic I never worried about ph ing my water.... but recently I have started doing this and there seems this be a slight difference.... I'm lazy. I just use shifty tap water that bubbles for a day or two....

incogneato

incogneato

My soil mix is one third coco one third organic soil and one third worm castings... for indoor and teens and greenhouse is native soil with work castings and Malibu compost...

Being mostly organic I never worried about ph ing my water.... but recently I have started doing this and there seems this be a slight difference.... I'm lazy. I just use shifty tap water that bubbles for a day or two....
I use tap thats been bubbled at least 24 too. Never had an issue from that yet. Right at about 100 ppm and 7 ph from the tap

stiffneck

stiffneck

I use tap thats been bubbled at least 24 too. Never had an issue from that yet. Right at about 100 ppm and 7 ph from the tap

I don't know what my ppm is never took it but my ph is at or above 8. I have used this bubbled as is with ok results. Dropping that down to 6.5-7 gets me that lime green I am looking for... I am still fucking up though got some clawed leafs and everything..... Haha.

I usually just go for it and see what i get. As time goes on though I want to get better at it work smarter not harder....

Sticking a plant in the ground outside is easy. Moving around pots and dialing in a pot of dirt has its challenges.

incogneato

incogneato

I don't know what my ppm is never took it but my ph is at or above 8. I have used this bubbled as is with ok results. Dropping that down to 6.5-7 gets me that lime green I am looking for... I am still fucking up though got some clawed leafs and everything..... Haha.

I usually just go for it and see what i get. As time goes on though I want to get better at it work smarter not harder....

Sticking a plant in the ground outside is easy. Moving around pots and dialing in a pot of dirt has its challenges.
Ive only done a few soil but i found the same. The sweet spot is around 6.6-6.8 for me. I agree they liked ph better.

Top Bottom